Your Gonna Scare Her.

_Flynn's POV_

   Once I got home, my dad walked slowly up to me as I placed my keys on the dining table. I took off my jacket and placed it on my forearm. Xiomara came downstairs, and so did Jessica. Xiomara came up to hug me and kissed my cheek. 

"Are you ok son?" he said.

"Yea, I'm fine," I said placing my phone on the table as well, I don't want to go on my phone for the rest of the week. I go upstairs and took a long nap. I woke up in the middle of the night, I can tell because the house was silent, and it's normally noisy. 

  I sat up and I looked to the side, and I saw my 8th middle school yearbook on my nightstand. I haven't seen it since I got it. I went to the back and I saw all the notes all my friends wrote. 

-hags fucking idiot 

-hope to see you in the future, fag oops...hags (don't worry they where friends)

-bye, baby, Natalie (it wasn't really Natalie, it was girls trying to be her)

    I just smile at the childish inside jokes my friends used to have. I felt someone's presence so I looked at the door and Jessica was at the door just looking at me and smiling. I just looked at her and smiled and bit my bottom lip.

"Can I join?" she said pointing at the bed.

"Sure," I said looking at the yearbook. 

 "This is 8th right, that's the year Ethan and I started dating, oh the good times." she said before I cut her off."

"Why are you here?" I said in a serious tone clenching my jaw, I was tired of her talking about Ethan. GET OVER IT!

"I saw you were upset when you got home. Do you want to talk about it?" she said looking into my eyes while in still flip through the yearbook, I eventually put the book down and looked at her and bit my bottom lip again.

"I love Jaeleen, with all my heart. I can't explain how I feel when I'm with her. She so nice even though she's a bit uptight. She make's me feel a way I haven't felt in a long time. But I start to get very distant and I can't stop. I know it doesn't make sense that's why didn't want to tell you."

"Flynn, I love you. But you literally dated this girl for fucking two days. You can't break up with her now." Jessica said.

"So what should I do?"I said looking at her.

"Don't tell her, your gonna scare her away."

   I looked at the window as Jessica went through the yearbook a little more. I need to think what the hell to do to distract myself from being distant from Ella, I know it's confusing. I'm going to try hard not to do anything wrong. I started laying down but 5 minutes after that I slept until the morning. Tomorrow I have to talk to Jaeleen's brother, time to get closer than farther.