Drug Overdose

*the outfit of the girls*
   When I woke up I felt so dizzy. I didn't want to go to school at all. I was still tired, and Ethan wasn't in my house so I got dressed wait first I took a shower I got dressed made cereal and went to school. I father stopped me before I headed out to school.
"Yes Ceasar."I said my face was still facing the door.
"Flynn, turn around."
  So I did, and when he saw my face he gasped.
"Son, you are not going to school like that."he said concerned.
"No, it's fine." I turned around and hit my head on the door.
"Flynn are you ok?"
"Yes." But I'm not ok, I feel dizzy and I want to through up.
   When I got to school I didn't want anyone to see me looking like this...at all. I ran to my locker and opened it. I head felt to dizzy and hot and weird. I eyes immediately close and couldn't take control of my head, it was just sleeping. I felt some one turn me around.
Clare's Perspective
   I walked up to Flynn and his head was in his locker I wonder why, but I have to say hi to him. I walk up to him and tapped him on her s shoulder, and he didn't do anything. I moved his shoulder so our face can meet, but just fell on the floor. I gasped so hard.
"What happened to him?"Veronica asked running up to him.
"He fainted I didn't do anything."I said.
"Just call the nurse, and I'll take care of Flynn."
   I ran all the way to the nurses office and told her what happened. Flynn just fell, like he lost control of his whole torso I wonder how long he was been standing there, just his eyes shut, him not doing anything.
   When I got back I saw Flynn crying and screaming and Veronica was fanning him with her vocabulary book, everyone from the school was all wrong him.
"Kids get to class, or your getting detention."the nurse said and everybody left in a flash.
   She calmed Flynn down so she would check his temperature. Flynn was breathing so loudly. "Breath in, breath out."nurse said and he was breathing normally.
"Call 911 he needs to go to the ambulance now!"she said.
   Noah went outside really quickly and stared calling. Flynn was sweating like he never sweat before. I wonder what happened to him, he said he was going to his fathers house after he was in our house and then on Sunday I asked him if a can go to his house before church and he didn't answer me. And I know Ethan was with him. And the only reason he would go outside his to chill with his friend, skate park, or to a party. And the skate park is closed on Sunday's. He Went To A Party! I don't know whether to be mad or sad.
   As soon as we were in the ambulance I stayed up till Flynn woke up. I kept on asking the doctor if I can see him, and they kept on saying no. Noah was pacing back and fourth and Ethan was sitting in the corner his head was resting on knees and his arms rapped around his legs. I was sitting and Jessica was soothing me. Veronica was downstairs getting snacks.
"Flynn is now awake."the doctor said.
"Can we see him?"Noah asked. And the doctor nodded.
Flynn was just sitting there. I'm not sure what to say.
"What happened? Why am I here, why are you guys here?"he asked.
"Flynn we notice alcohol in you system, and much more bad stuff. You overdosed."
"Oh, I'm sorry Clare."he said still laying down with a smirk on his face, I wasn't smiling at all.
"Flynn that not funny you had us worried sick."Noah said.
"Sorry I wasn't there in the morning, not mo told me to help my sister unpack for college."Ethan added.
  I stood next to Flynn holding his hand and I gave him a kiss on the lips.
   It was quite a day, my dad said he would be here in 5 minutes. Us guys just talked and laughed and ate and had fun. In a time unexpected my dad came.
"Clare, Flynn what are you doing here?"
"I overdosed."I said.
"Clare lets go."he face started getting red.
"No, dad I want to stay."
"Clare now!"
   And then I left.😖