Weak And Still Partying

*picture of Flynn's new room*
   My room is great, the bed is comfortable, and I can be free. Just because of the stinking party I feel dizzy, I want to text Clare but my phone is to far. I heard someone knock on the door I turned around and saw my dad just standing there with his work clothes.
"Let me guess your going to work."I said.
"Yes, now, breakfast is downstairs in the microwave, don't catch anything on fire, and you can invite your friends. No party!"Caesar said walking out of my room.
   I go to my bathroom to brush my teeth and I look tired. There's bags under my eyes and I feel like there's bricks under my eyes. My eyes where a light shade of pink. Why am I so messed up. I texted Ethan to come over. And so he did.
"Yo, you still feel bad from yesterday?"he asked.
"Yep."
"Does Clare know?"
"Nope."
   We just played some games in our basement and I started feeling more sick so we went upstairs and laid on the living room couch. Next thing I know I'm sleeping. And when I woke up Ethan wasn't here anymore. It was my mom and Caesar.
"Flynn, are you ok?"mom asked.
"Yes."
   I felt a bubble climb it's way out my mouth and I quickly sat up, mom put a bowl in front of my, and when I didn't want it I pushed it away.
"Your father told me you went to a party last night."mom said and I didn't even answer.
"Flynn your to young for partying."Caesar said.
"Who fucking told you the speak or even your opinion."I said to Caesar.
"Flynn that's not the right way to speak to your father."
"Ho intenzione di un altro partito."I said to mom.(I'm going to a other party)
"Questo è un modo per parlare con me in quel modo"Caesar said.(that is no way to speak to my like that)
"Flynn."mom said.
"Yes, ah."I said. I placed my hand on my forehead. My head hurts.
"Flynn go upstairs to your bed and get some rest."mom said.
"Alright."
   So I did, I felt my self tumble. But I kept going. I got to my bed and started texting Clare.
Flynn:Hey.
Clare:Hi babe.
Clare:Can I come over?
Flynn:Nope, sorry
Clare:Why :(
(I didn't answer)