Dont Worry About It

(Flynn Pov)

It's Saturday and I woke up at around 12 in the afternoon. I opened the door to Jessica's room and she's still sleeping, I opened to door to Xiomara's room and she wasn't there. She was probably downstairs already. I brushed my teeth, took a shower, slipped on some joggers, and ran down stairs to make breakfast. Xiomara was sitting in the seat next to mine going through her phone. She has my concentrated look. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulders. But as soon as she noticed I was behind her and turned off her phone.
"Flynn your wetting me."she said, I was shirtless and my hair was still wet.
"Ok, should I care?"I asked flicking her bun she had on her head.
"Yes, what are you gonna make?"she asked.
"I'm not sure yet, what did you make?"I asked her.
"Cereal."she said looking at me with a smirk.
"Wow, your not sneaky you know that right?"I said grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl.
"What are you talking about?"she asked placing her hand on my face.
"Your hiding something in your phone."I said biting something into my apple and placing my arms across my chest.
"No I'm not."she said.
"Hell yea you are."I said winking at her and turning around to get a water bottle from the fridge.
"Who is it? I better be Ethan's old Instagram pictures."I said in a serious but playful tone.
"Yea, I guess."she said looking down, I started walking out of the kitchen. But right before I took another bite of the apple and walked up to Xiomara's ear.
"Watch your self."I said I turned around to looked at her carefully and turned back around and started walking to the living room.
I sat down and I hear someone's footsteps, I turned off my phone and looked up and Jessica was standing right in the middle of the living room with a large thick blanket wrapped around her. Her hair was in my messy bun and she looked tired as fuck. She walked up to me and sat down next to me. I look at her, and she still wouldn't make eye contact. She put one of her legs on me and took my arm and wrapped it around her shoulder when the blanket still over her shoulders.
"You ok?"I asked her with a smile. She looked at me and smiled.
"No your not."I said looking away and turning on the tv.
"You wanna eat?"I asked she shook her head looking at the tv.
"You don't have to say a word."I whispered in her ear, and brought her closer to me.
Jessica and I have been watching tv, and Jaeleen texted me.

   What the actual fuck. I have to go to Veronica's house to see what her deal is. I'm tired of her trying to get into my relationship, maybe even destroy it.
"Jessica, I have to go somewhere."I said quietly.
"Where?"she said looking at me.
"Believe it or not, Veronica's house. But I'm not gonna do anything."I said.
"Oh alright."she said looking back at Tv.
"You want to come?"I asked her.
"You look like your in a hurry. I might slow you down."she said looking up at me then at the tv.
"Alright."I said, I ran up stairs and grabbed a shirt. I took the keys to one of the dads cars and got inside. Once I put on my shirt and looked at the windshield Xiomara was knocking on the window and I put it down.
"Where are you going?"she asked.
"Um, Veronica's house."I said.
"Ew."
"Come on she's not that bad. You wanna come?"I asked her seeing that she had slides on and a oversized button down.
"Sure."she hopped on the passengers seat and took the glasses that where on the storage. Once I got to Veronica's I parked outside of her house and knocked on her door. Veronica answered looking down and then up with a smirk.
"Hey Flynn."she said with a smile. I grabbed her by her waist and closed the door behind me. I placed my hand on her neck and walked to the nearest wall. I noticed she was still smiling.
"Flynn, stop."she said.
"Why are you friends with Ella?"I whispered in her ear.
"Why can't I be friends with your girlfriend?"she asked biting her bottom lip.
"Whatever your trying to do it not working."I whispered in her other ear.
"I'm just trying to get to know her."she said breathing heavily. So I let go of her neck, I looked into her eyes and our faces inches away from each other.
"Keep it that way."I said and I stepped away. The door bell rang and Veronica walked swiftly to the door. Once she opened it was stood behind Veronica. It was Ella.
"Hey Flynn and Veronica."she said grabbing on to her hand bag hard and biting her bottom lip. I moved away from Veronica and walked to Ella and kissed her lips quickly.
"Bye."I said walking to the car.
"Veronica your neck is red."I heard Ella say.
"Yea it must be the heat."Veronica responded and I heard the door slam shut. As soon as I got in the car Xiomara looked at me.
"What did you do?"she asked.
"Don't worry about it."And I drove off.