The Fight Pt.2

*Flynn's Perspective*
*Picture of Cameron*

   Today I don't know what is going to go down with Veronica and Clare, and i honestly don't want to know. That's why today i'm going to check on my mom and see how she is doing. I know i seem nice right now, but i'm procrastinating, don't judge.
      I get dressed and head to my moms house and once i got there it looks different, so depressed. All the plants are dead. Then i knocked.
"Mom its me Flynn."i said with a smile. And she opens the door.
"Flynn."she says reaching for a hug.
"Hey Ma."i said hugging her.
"Aren't you suppose to be in school?"she said.
"Yea, but i want to see you. I haven't seen you in a while. And i want to see how you have been doing?" i said.
"Ok well come in."
   I went in and all i see is the light of the TV shining directly to the couch. And the curtains cover the sun which makes the house pitch black. I looked around, i couldn't see the pictures of our last photo shoots, when i always smiled. Once i got to the living room i sat down and looked at mt mom.
"Are you ok mom?"i asked very concerningly.
"Ya, i'm fine Flynn don't worry about me. Where is your father?"she asked.
"In Greece, he will be back in two weeks."
"Oh."she said looking down.
   It was time for me to leave, i didn't want to miss school. Haha, i'd never imagine me saying that but oh well.
"Well mom ill see you when i see you."i said placing my hand on her shoulder.
"Oh, ok."she said staring right up at me.
"Hey mom, where is Cameron?"i asked since i haven't seen him in a while.
"Oh he was here, he went to go look for groceries."she said.
   I started walking back to front door, and once i opened it i looked back at mom, she looks tired, depressed, sad. I feel sorry for her.
*perspective change*
Veronica's Perspective

    Today i will try to ignore, avoid Clare so that i don't any trouble. As soon as i got out of school i got with my girls Sarah and Elizabeth. They are my second squad, and i am the most popular girl in school and Sarah is the second and Elizabeth is the third. Our lockers are together and the girls already got there stuff so i have to get mine.
   Once i got inside and went to my locker. And i felt someone of touch my shoulder i turned around and...
*Flynn Perspective*

   When i got out of my car and i saw all of these girl staring at me. And all i did was wave and winked at them, and i saw Ella. She was the only one that was looking away. I got inside and i saw... The Fight... the one i was waiting for.