Party Next Saturday

#Flynn's POV#

Jaeleen and I are still at my house cuddling, Jaeleen had my phone and she's going through my Instagram feed. No matter what she wants to hold my phone. But if it seems as if I'm complaining, I'm not I think it's cute. She scrolled down it was some memes and pictures of people my father used to work with. But one picked she stopped and looked at me.

"Who's she?" she asked me.
"Some girl my father used to work with,"I said looking to the side, I didn't do anything with her.
"Why are you following her?" she asked going through the girl's profile and scrolling some more.
"She followed me and I followed her back,"I said quickly looking down a Jaeleen.
"Oh," she said pressing the follow button so that I would unfollow her.
"I little princess is protective," I whispered in her ear and pulling her closer by the waist.
"Yea whatever," she said scroll more. We laugh at memes and fake argue because of the Laurel and Yanny meme. So annoying like I know it's Laurel. I hear somebody knock on the door, I yelled to come in. I thought it was Mara since she was in the house, but it was my father. I looked at him, he looked around my room, then at me, and at Ella. Ella looked up at him.
"Hey Caesar," she said. I was surprised and so was my father.
"Can I call you that or..?" she asked looking at the both of us.
"Ella, nice to see you and you can call me Caesar," he said with a smirk.
"Flynn where's Mara she's not downstairs."my father said looking at me.
"Sucking Ethan's dick." I looking at my phone.
"Flynn don't say that your gonna give me a heart attack."he said quietly and closed the door.
"Everybody is calling me that now," she said.
"No, only me, my father, and Mara,"I said looking at her with a smirk.
"You and your father look alike," she said, I kissed her neck slowly up to her ear.
"Shut up,"I whispered and she giggled.
"You look so much like your father," she said looking back at me. I squeezed her waist tighter.
"Your hurting me Flynn."she said.
"What was that?" I asked.
"Flynn stop." I said and I let her go. She stood up and punched my chest as hard as I can. I winced, put my head down, and wrapped my arms around my waist.
"Babe I'm sorry."she said in between her chuckles. But then she stopped and walked over to me once she noticed I still had my head down. She her hand on my shoulder. I grabbed bother of her wrists and pinned her to my bed. Her eyes widened and she looked in my eyes.
"The hell is wrong with you?" I whispered.
"I can never get space around you."she said sighing.
"Nope."I said smiling.
"When are you leaving?"I asked sitting beside her.
"Around seven, its six right now."she said looking at my phone.
"Ok so what do you want to do?'I asked her.
"Talk."she said crossing her legs sitting across from me.
"Are you sure you don't wanna make out?" I asked getting closer to here.
"Nope just talk."she said covering my lips with her finger.
"Alright, what about?" I asked sitting back.
"You." she said smiling.
"Ok, what about me?"
"Where's your mom?"she asked quietly.
"She's at her house." I said.
"Why did they split up?" she said.
"My father cheated on my mother, and then Xiomara happened." I said looking down.
"Oh, my mother died."she said looking at me.
"How?" I said looking up.
"She killed herself."she said smirking.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I'm not laughing. People thought that my mother got in a car accident. Months before she died she read book and watched videos about cars, one day I found her fixing the car. She said 'I'm just checking the engine.' She planned her own death."she said.
"Oh," I said. I pulled her closer and hugged her tight. She placed her head on my chest. I put my arm under her shirt and slowly caress her back.
"Your my beautiful princess now." I whispered to her ear.
"Flynn."she said quietly.
"Yes." I said mocking her.
"What do you feel about the phrase 'I love you?" she asked.
"Um, I say it sometimes, uh sometimes I don't mean it, other times I do. Its, it's a very strong word. If I say it to you, I would actually mean it." I said hesitantly.
"Oh. Same." she said.

We continued talking, then she wanted to watch Skins again. So we did on my laptop. It's true, love is a strong word. But in order for me to actually say it and mean it, its gonna talk some time. And I'm glad she understands. By the time we finished a episode it was time for her to leave. But 30 minutes later after she packed up hee stuff I noticed I didn't get enough. She was bending down to pick her up backpack I grabbed her ass and slowly grabbed her waist. She turned around and I trapped her against the door.

"Come on, I need more." I whispered in her ear.
"I have to leave."she said between her hard breaths.
"You know you want to." I said smiling at her. I grabbed her neck kissed her roughly, pulled her shirt so her body will touch mine. I pull her away and smile.
"Alright, lets go." I said silently while biting my bottom lip.

Once we was in the car driving I could tell she was tired. She didn't really say much once we got out the house. I wonder what I could do to make her smile again. But I can't get this song out of my head. Oh, Ella likes the song too.

"Turn the magic on. Umi she'd say."I said silently.
"Everything you wants a dream away we are legends everyday. That's what you told them." I continued, Ella stared at me and smirked.
"Turn your magic on, to me she'd say. Everything you wants a dream away. Under this pressure, under this weight, we are diamonds." we said together and she giggled, I smiled at her.
"And I feel my heart beaten, I feel my heart beneath my skin. Oh I can feel my heart beaten, cause you make me feel. Like I'm alive again." I said holding her hand and kissing it.
"Hey Flynn."she said looking at me.
"Yes."
"Do you want to come to this party next Saturday?" she asked biting her bottom lip.
"Are you gonna be there?" I asked looking at her.
"Yeah."
"Then hell yeah I wanna come."I said smiling.