I'M YOUR SISTER!

/(Flynn's POV)/

   Jessica spent the rest of the afternoon in the living room watching tv and eating snacks on snacks. And my dad went to his meetings. And Joyce and I checked out the clothes that she bought. I was blasting music and Joyce was dancing to them and I was hopping my head. Joyce is good vibes she not judgmental like Jessica, or bubbly like Veronica, or two faced like Clare. She like the everything I wished for.
   It had been along time since we got back from the mall so my dad might come back from his meetings anytime soon. I went into my room and grabbed my towel took a shower, shaved my mustache. It's funny because I sort of look like my dad with it, it sort of creepy. I throw some jeans and grabbed a shirt went down stairs to check on Jessica.
"Jessica who are you talking to?"I yelled because I heard her talking to someone.
  Once I got to the living room it was my dad, I looked at him and he looked back at me.
"Damn, you shaved your mustache. I liked the way you look in it."he said smiling.
"Well I don't like it."I sat down on the arm on the couch.
"Look what I found in the basement."Caesar said slowly sliding out his senior yearbook out of his back. I heard Joyce going down the stairs.
"Joyce come on, your gonna wanna see this."Caesar said smiling biting his lip.
"Wait, we have a basement?"I said looking confused.
"Yea, that room I told you not to go in when you was 7."he said.
"Hey Caesar."Joyce said with a smile and kissed my dad on the cheek. She sat down next to me.
"Ok. This right here-"Caesar said slapping the yearbook on his knees."is my yearbook from my senior year." He flipped right to the middle of the book. And pointed at his picture and showed us."that right there is me, and the female next to me is my high school sweet heart." He pointed a red head. Had red hair just like Joyce." Bella Paterson."he shook his head.
   I looked back at Joyce and she looked back at me. My dad flipped back to the senior prom pictures and pointed to the picture of the had King and Queen in bold and gold letters on top and my dad and Bella arms around each other."I really loved her but she doesn't love me anymore."dad said and sighed."what do you mean?"Jessica asked looking at him.
"Once we graduated high school we both went to the same college and spent the whole summer together. And one day we went out took her out to eat in this, fancy restaurant. And it was when we finished eating she told me she was pregnant. And also I was with Flynn's mother at the same time, but the day after Flynn's mother told me she was also pregnant-" Caesar was interrupted by Joyce.
"Can you tell me what was the name of you and Bella's baby?"Joyce said sounding nervous.
"It was Xiomara, Xiomara Ray Paterson."me and my dad said.
   Joyce started to cry. I just looked at her.
"What's wrong?"I asked her.
"Xiomara is my real name, I changed it because I didn't want anyone to know who I am, and now I am here with my dad, and you."she said I felt someone punched me in my chest.
"Your my brother. Your my BROTHER!"she said hugging me.
"What the fuck..."I said whispering.