What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?

*ethan's pov*

Xiomara kept on sending me nudes. I didnt even ask. And if it was Jessica i would have to ask, and when i do ask she says no. I mean i never asked because i know she going to say no. I mean im not over exaggerating. Jessica and I havent even made out yet, Xiomara was my first make out. I cant believe it, i've fallen in love with my best friends sister.
Flynn kicked me out. To be honest, im glad he kicked me out. If i was some random stranger he would have have beaten me to death. But im not, im his best friend. And i cant text him because hes not gonna answer. So im not gonna text him, neither am i going to talk to him at school. I know, im childish but he has to get used to the fact that im dating his sister. Its not a big deal.
Its Sunday so im going to sneak into Flynn's house to see Xiomara. Im gonna surprise her. Im not trying to see Jessica, shes the least of my worries. It makes me laugh but imma do what Flynn does. Not wear underwear. I get out of the shower and dry my hair, slip on a shirt and some jeans, spray some axe on my neck, chest, and in my pants.
"Ma, im going to Flynn's house."i screamed.
"Alright tell him i said hi." i think the fuck not.
Once i got to his house i opened the door. Flynn gave me his spear key just in case. I go upstairs and open Xiomara's door. Shes not in her room. I heard the shower running. I opened the door and saw her clothes on the floor. I walk behind the shower door. Once Xiomara gets out and closes the door. I grab her waist and kiss her neck gently.
"Ethan, how did you get in?"she said as she moans.
"That's not important."i said. Xiomara walked over to the bathroom door and locked it.
"Yeah, i know."she said quietly.
She walked over to me and we started kissing. But she stopped and grinned. Xiomara pushed me to the nearest wall and got on her knees.
"What are you doing?"i said chuckling.
"Sh."
Xiomara unzipped my pants and put her hands in it and took my dick out. She started laughing.
"Why are you laughing?"i asked.
"Its so big for a innocent guy like you."she said smiling at me.
She licks it. I bite my lip so i wont moan. I put my head back and look up. She started going deeper. But then she stopped.
"Let me get dressed and you can tuck me in."she said.
"Yea sure."I zipped back my pants and got out of the bathroom.
I sat down on her bed scroll through my phone. Its funny how i have alot of followers on all my social media accounts because of Flynn. They are trying to figure out if i dumped Jessica. Shit, ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. I guess I've been thinking about this for to long because Xiomara has been recording me the whole time.
"Why do you sit like that?"
"Sit like what?"i asked.
"Slouched and you right hand grabbing your waist."
"Oh, i dont know. Just come over here."i said.
Xiomara walked to the other side of the bed. I crawled over to the middle of the bed and moved the blanket so she can lay down. She laid down next me. I wrapped the blanket around her and kissed her forehead. And i wrap my arms and legs around her. I fell a sleep.
I woke up and saw Xiomara sleeping soundly. I move away from her and check my phone its 1:30 in the morning. I silently go out to the porch and Jessica was there, she had her robe on.
"What the hell are you doing out here?"i asked.
"Listen Ethan I dont want to talk to you."
"Its not my fault youve been lying to me about your feelings towards me for 3 months. Ever since you moved here. I'm sorry i found someone that shows her love more than youll ever show me."
"Ethan."
"Goodbye Jessica."i said and quickly walked away.