The Little Sleep Over

Clare is in house. In my room. Fuck Noah. And fuck Veronica.
Our English teacher told us to make a paper with a partner. I chose Clare. Noah wasn't in the class.
"So what do you want to do first"I said.
"I don't know"Clare said.
"Clare you look tired,you wanna sleep for a bit"I asked her.
"Ya,I would like that"
I left the room do Clare can sleep. I went downstairs to watch some TV. Clare has been sleeping for and hour now. She sleeps a lot.
I heard the door bell ring. I looked in the window next to the door. It was Noah.
"What the fuck do you want"I said.
"Is Clare here"he asked.
"It took you quite a while to notice that you girlfriend is here"
"Where is she"Noah yelled
"In my room"I said with my eyebrow raised.
"What is the secret your keeping from me"
"I kissed your bitch"I said.
"What the fuck is wrong with you,I thought we where cool,now your kissing people's girlfriends"Noah said.
"Actually she kissed me"
"I wanna slap you right now."
Just because he said that my face started getting red, and my veins started popping out. And I punched him. I slammed the door closed, and went back up stairs.
"Who was it"Clare asked.
"Noah"
"What he was here? What did you tell him?"
"I told him I kissed you,you kissed me. And that's it,oh and I punched him."
"Oh so I have to leave"she said grabbing her bag.
"No come, lay down with me"I said with a smirk.
"Flynn I can't"
"Yes you can"
I grabbed Clare's hand and pulled to me. I put my hands on her waist,and placed her down on my lap. Carefully placing my hand on her chin and kissed her. Clare rushed her hands on my hair and I carried her to my bed. I start kissing her neck.
"Flynn where suppose to do our project. And I'm getting hungry."Clare said.
"You can have this dick"
"Flynn"
"What"
"Stop"
"Alright, I'll go make something,just do touch any of my stuff"
I went down stairs and grabbed popcorn and chocolate. When the popcorn was done I through some pieces of chocolate and waited for it to melt. Then I went upstairs.
"What is that"
"Popcorn and chocolate"
"Eww"
"No it actually taste good"
"Alright let me try one"
"Ok"
I hand Clare one popcorn covered with Chocolate.
She loved it. I can tell.
"Wow there good"
Me and Clare had a good time.
"Clare let's take a photo"
"Alright"
Me and Clare took a photo. My arms where around her waist and I was kissing her on the cheek.
"Give me your phone" I said to Clare. And she did. I posted the photo on Instagram.
"Flynn"she said.
"What"
"Why did you post it"
"Because I want to"
"Ok,I have to leave. Bye Flynn"she started grabbing her phone and he bag.
"Your not going any where"I said grabbing her hand and pulling her closer to me.
"Flynn my mom is worried. And so am I. Have I lost your virginity"
"Ya,a long time ago. In seventh grade"
Clare's mouth was open.
"I have to go,bye" she quickly shut the door. Her mom must be really worried,it's 9:30

 Her mom must be really worried,it's 9:30