She Fucking Gave You A Hickey!

I woke up and took a shower in my bathroom. I didn't make any noise because Jessica was still in my room sleeping. I got out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around my waist, I got to the mirror and started answering texts from friends and Ella. I looked at the mirror to check my face and admire it, I'm not really a conceited person but I do take to time to look at my self. Comb my hair, sprays cologne, normal things people do. But as soon as I placed my chain back on I looked at my bed through the mirror, Jessica looked at me and her eyes where almost closed shut. I turned around with one eyebrow raised and turned back around.

"Jessica," I said playing with my chain.
"Uhuh?" She said still looking at my wet chest and biting her bottom lip.
"Stop staring." I looked down at my phone and noticed Mara texted me.

   I walked back into the bathroom to put some clothes on. Put on my Calvin Klein boxers, then scrolled threw twitter read some corny ass tweets, take my antidepressants. I hear some one knock on the door. But I just ignored it, I slipped my jeans on, the knocked kept on going on and on and on. Every knock went stronger and stronger, I didn't even have time to zip up the zipper. I opened the door, it was Jessica, she ran past me with one of my shirts on and opened the toilet and threw up what ever the fuck she drink or took last night. I stared at her for quite a while, then went to help her out with her hair. Pushing it out of the way.

"Go take a bath, I'll go get your clothes." I said walking out and went downstairs to make sure no one hears me. I dialed Denzel's phone number from Jessica's phone.
"Hello, Jessica where were you girl, you didn't call us when we told you to call us when you got home." he said in a worried tone.
"This is Flynn. Jessica came back home drunk, I thought you gave her alcohol. That's why I called you." I said quietly.
"Oh my god. Is she ok?" he asked.
"Yea. She's fine." I said.
"Jessica worried us last night, she's like a little sister to us."
"Alright, well. Thank you."
"Bye bye." I hung up. I walked back up and slammed Mara's door open.
"What the hell was so important that you couldn't walk to my room and tell me?" I said walking threw her room, Xiomara was on her balcony. Her hair was flowing like a lighter in the wind. I walked up to her the smell of tobacco and weed swept past my nose. She had a blunt in her hand.
"Want some?" She asked with a smirk.
"What the hell is wrong with you?" I looked at her with disgust.
"I bought some weed, wanted to try it out." She said looking down at it.
"Watch when pa finds out."
"He won't."
"Yes, he will."
"I'm his favorite anyway." She said sticking her tongue out, I actually was true.
"The hell is that on your neck?" She said looking over to left side. Taking a hit of the blunt.
"Nothing." I said beginning to walk out of the balcony but Mara grabbed my arm and turned me around.
"I'll help you cover it." she said looking at it.
"Alright." I said, Xiomara walking into the bathroom and I walked behind her. She started putting makeup on it.
"Are you cheating on Ella?" she asked quietly.
"No, trust me." I looked at myself as Mara focused on my neck.
   When Mara was done, I walked out of her room and into to Jessica's finding clothes for her to put on. I don't know how these things work. I got her a sports bra, under garment, leggings and a hoodie.
"Jess are you done?" I asked her behind the door to the bathroom.
"Uhuh." I passed her her clothes once she got out she jumped on my bed.
"Flynn." She said with her head on my chest.
"Yes," I said placing my hand on her waist.
"Did anything happen last night?"
"No, don't worry." I felt her hands stroke my shoulder down her arm.
"Your lying to me, what really did happen last night?" She asked looking up at me.
"You gave me a half naked lap dance and a hickey. You where drunk. Where the fuck did you go last night Jessica?" My voice got louder I placed my hands on her shoulder and shook her.
"I went to my old neighborhood."she said looking down at my chest.
"You know it's dangerous there why did you go?" I asked her with a confused look on my face.
"I passed by some old friends and they had a party." She said I took her hand and started playing with it.
"Don't you ever scare me like that." I said quietly looking down at her hands so soft and small then at her face, she nodded her head and smiled. She got off of me and walked out of the room.
"Your breakfast is downstairs." I yelled at her, someone knocked on my door. It wasn't Jess obviously and it wasn't Xiomara her door was closed.
"Come in." I said looking down at my phone, I looked up it was Ella.
"What's up." I said smiling at her.
"The sky." she smiled back. She walked up to me and placed her hands in my shoulders.
"Why was she here?" she asked pointing back, I placed my hand on her waist.
"Just checking up on her." I looking at her lips then at her eyes.
"You ate?" I asked her and she nodded.
"Slept?" she nodded her head once again.
"Chilled?" I said with a smirk.
"What am I doing now?"she asked placing her hand under my chin and kissing my lips slowly. She started touching my neck and I jumped a little since she touched the make up.
"So, how was your day?" she asked laying on my shoulder.
"Good, can you pass me by phone?" I asked pointing behind her. She passed it to me.
"What do you want to watch me do?" I asked looking at her. She looked down then looked up, snatched the phone out of my hand and got out of the bed. I sat on the edge of my bed looked at her pace from side to side.
"What are you looking for?" I asked her slouching.
"The video." she said quietly, oh shit.

   For a second she froze, then looked up at me. She kept on looking at the video. Her whole face changed, her eyebrows lowered and she started breathing harder. She looking up at me, I looked to the side and back at her.

"What?" I said, she immediately threw the phone at on my bed and started punching my chest.
"Hey, hey, princess talk to me." I said quietly to calm her down.
"What the fuck Flynn, she had your shirt on, she tried to put your hands on her ass. What the fuck is wrong with you?" she yelled my hands with holding her wrists tightly so that she can't move.
"She was drunk Ella."
"You didn't even move her away." she said trying to move away from me.
"Alright let me show you something."I stood up and grabbed my phone. I saw she paused the video right before Jessica started kissing my neck. I started the video standing beside her.
"She gave you a fucking hickey, Flynn." she said looking up at me.
"Where the fuck is it?"she said looking at my neck, I pointed it out.
"You tried to cover it." she looked at me. I covered her mouth and turned her around. I continued the looking down at my phone. So did Jaeleen.
"You see I pushed her away."
"But she took off her bra,"
"And I threw her on the bed." I said looking at her.
"But-"
"Listen I'm with you, I choose you over Jessica any day. I didn't kiss her or have sex with her. Jessica wouldn't do that if she was sober anyway. She was probably drugged as well." I said looking down at her. She looked down then up at me.
"It's ok to smile." I said smiling and she blushed smiling back at me.
"You want ice cream?" I asked walking to my drawer, getting out a shirt and slipping it on. She didn't respond.
"Hm?" I said looking back at her and she shrugged her shoulders. I walked up to her and grabbed her by the legs picked her up and placing her on my shoulders. I knocked Mara's door and she opened it.
"Hey Ella." she said smiling.
"Sup."
"Where going to go get ice cream." I said.
"Get me cookies and cream please?"she said and closed the door.
"Thanks Flynn, your the best brother ever."  I said sarcastically walking down the stairs, Ella chuckled. We walked out of the house and I heard footsteps following us.
"Flynn!" I turned around and it was Jessica.
"Where are you going?"
"To get ice cream." I said looking at her.
"Oh, hi Jaeleen." she said looking up at her, Ella waved at her. Jessica walked away.
"Hoe." I heard Ella say, I put her down and shook my head and opened the door for her. I got in the car and started driving.