shit bitch

.jessica's pov.

His hands stroking up and down my shoulder. My bare chest planted on his, shivers went down my spine and goosebumps formed on my arms as he places his hands on my waist slowly going down. His kissing my neck making me feel wanted. Me pulling him away wanting more. I grabbed his belt buckle un-doing it, slipping my hands grabbing it moving closer to him. He plays with my panty strap pulling it down. I continued kissing him roughly, he lays down my lips follow his. He slides it down to my knees, unzipping his pants I took it out. Flynn put it inside of me, jumping up and down moaning. Him caressing my breasts.
My eyes open wide, surprised by the wild dream. I look around not recognizing where I am. But I took a deep breathe noticing the smell was familiar. I looked up, Flynn was sleeping I slept on his last night. I had clothes on though. Thank god, I didn't want to be Flynn's other hoes.

"Flynn can I sleep with you tonight?" I said standing in the doorway. He was just sitting on the edge of his bed looking down at his hands.
"Um,"
"Not like that, I just don't wanna be alone tonight." I said rapidly. I didn't want him to think like that.
"Alright." he said looking up at me. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chin and brought it up.
"Whats wrong?" I said quietly.
"Nothing I'm fine."he said placing his hand on my waist, stood up, and walked to the bathroom. Once he got out he slept on the other side of the bed. He was knocked out five minutes later.

I moved away from him, he looked so peaceful. I grabbed pillow and threw it at his face. His arm covered his eyes, he started rubbing his eyes and ran his hands threw his hair. He sat up and looked at me.

"Good morning Prince Phillip." I said smiling.
"Who is that?"his voice so groggy. I just giggled. He sat on the edge of his bed and fixed his chain, his back muscles popped out made me bite my bottom lip. Flynn stood up and grabbed his towel from the bathroom door handle. He turned back at me.
"I'm gonna go take a shower." his eyes where half opened.

I nodded my head and laid down on the bed. I texted my friends saying I'm not going to school today. I still have a hangover. Once he got out which was about half an hour he had a smile on his face and his towel wrapped around his waist.

"Why aren't you in school?" he asked pointing at me.
"My head still hurts so does my stomach."
"Dumb bitch." he said picking out his clothes from his closet.
"Why would you call me that?"
"No one told you to go back. So its your fault."he pointed back at me. He walked back into the bathroom to change. I went back on my phone.
"Yesterday was suppose to be for us." I said looking down.
"Oh, right. Sorry Jaeleen came over." he said quietly looking down at his fingers.
"Why the fuck are you still here? Go take a shower." he said walking up to me.
"I'll take a shower later." I said placing my phone to the side. Flynn grabbed my legs and dragged me towards him on the bed.
"Flynn stop." he grabber my waist and picked me up, placing me on his shoulders. I squealed my black hair sways left and right as he walks out of his room and into mine.
"Flynn I said I'll take a shower later." I yelled hitting his back.

He opened my bathroom door, steps in and closed it. He walks up to me and takes off the hoodie from my head. Once be places his hands on the zipper I crossed my arms over my chest.
"Come on." he said. I shook my head no and stepped back but he walked up to me.
"Flynn stop."I hit his hands so that he can get away.

He immediately caught the zipper and pulled it down. I had nothing but a panties under and the sweater slipped off my bare skin. Flynn stood there and froze. He didn't turn or look away, he didn't say anything. I covered my nipples and looked over my shoulder. When I looked back at him he was looking up then down at me.

"I'm sorry." he said quietly, he turned away opened the door and left.