Oh Shit!

*Flynn's POV*

   My dad came back, and not alone which i think is weird, don't you? And when i mean not alone i mean with a girl, not a woman. And when i mean with a girl i mean, a girl my age. What the fuck is my dad doing with a girl my age, i don't want to think wrong about my dad but don't you think that's a little off?

My dad was still at the door putting his luggage's to the side and the girl looking around the house in amaze. Ethan was behind my stuffing pizza in his mouth looking oddly confused, and Jessica was walking up to us looking down at her phone and when she finally saw who we where looking at the girl like any other teenage girl would look at a other girl, in disgust.

"Excuse me who is she?" Jessica tried to say in the most polite way, but failed.

"Flynn,  meet Joyce, i found her trying to get into my hotel room thinking it was hers and i got to know her and it turns out she got kicked out by her mother. So she will be staying with us for now. I hope you can get to meet her."Caesar said." Joyce this is my son i was talking about Flynn, and his friends Jessica and Ethan.

"Hello, it's very nice to meet you."i said and hugged her.

"It's nice to meet you too."she said with a beautiful smile.

"Dad, Jessica's dad started abusing her, so i gave her the room in the attic, i think Joyce can take Xiomara's old room." i told him, but as soon as i said Xiomara, Joyce lifted her head.

"Well now i have 3 kids. Great."Caesar said with a fake chuckle.

"Flynn can you show her to your room, tomorrow you take her to the mall so you can go shopping together, i will be in meetings all day tomorrow so i will leave the money in my room."he told me and i took Joyce's hand lead her to Xiomara's old room.

Once we got there i put my hand on the door nob and looked back at her and bit my lip and she chuckled. I opened the door and turned on the lights and let her in the room first and she walked in. she looked around a little, i can tell she really likes the room. Joyce walked over to the bed and sat on it, and i walked over to her.

"If you don't mind who is Xiomara?"she said with one eyebrow raised.

"She is my twin sister, not really we have different mothers but we where born in the same day. My dad took me from my mom so that they can start one family, but that never happened. My mom didn't want to let me go and the relationship between her mother and my dad, never worked. Even though i only here about her i want to see her. My dad told me she has red hair like you."i said and i sat down next to her.

"And if you don't mind me asking, why did your mother kick you out?"i asked with a smirk.

"She caught me having sex with my ex boyfriend. So i'm a little freaky."she said with an awkward face.

"Your not alone princess, my ex girlfriends mom caught me having sex with her when i was 13."when i finished saying that we both started laughing.

"I was nervous about meeting you, your dad made you seem like a real bad boy."

"What the hell did he tell you , i went to jail for 5 year for killing a 93 year old man."i said laughing.

"No, much worse."she said sarcastically then laughed.

We had a moment of silence for a little bit then once we caught eye contact again we chuckled.

"Well, the bathroom is over there if you wanna take a shower there is robes, and towels already in there, um ill see you tomorrow."i said i kissed her cheek, winked and left.

( Next Day)

Yesterday was ridiculous, it felt like a dream. I can't believe my dad would do something nice like that. I have to give some of my old clothes that i don't wear anymore to her. I just can't wait know her more, she so interesting its like me knowing some just like me. Its crazy.

I took my antidepressants and brushed my teeth. Then i scrolled through Instagram and Twitter. made myself useful and cleaned up a little. Life is pretty good, and that all started yesterday. I grabbed my clothes to give to her and i heard she just got out the shower. I opened the door and walked in but she was naked, completely naked, not clothes anything but her sexy wet skin.

"Oh shit ,i'm so sorry."i said.

"What the fuck get out!"she said, but once i touched the door nob she said wait.