Flynn You Kissed Me, Dont You Remember?

Flynn Perspective
   Today I'm checking out, and I'm not going to be in the hospital anymore, it seemed short to me. And I might be going to school late. My mother is here next to me on the hospital filling out some papers, with a huge smile on her face, and dad is in Europe like always for his job.
   A few minutes later, I got out of bed and put on some clothes ma got me from dads house. I got out and looked at my mom, she stood up and ran and gave me a tight hug, she let go and placed both of her hands on the side of my face.
"Don't ever, and I mean ever scare me like that, ok?"she said.
"Voglio mi dispiace."I said to her.
   I grabbed my stuff and once I touched the door knob to the exit door, I turned around and just thought to myself, why didn't Jessica come yesterday? I grabbed my phone from my back pocket and looked through my  IMessages. Noah texted me.
Noah: are u coming to school?
Flynn: ya, might run a little late.
Noah: c u later.
    I get it I stole Noah's bitch, but we are still friends since he asked if we can be friends, what a pussy, probably his father told him to do that. When I got to school, it was lunch time already, I jumped out of my mothers car and when to the other side to the side walk and looked back and she wasn't there. lol walked up the stairs and head to the cafeteria. I opened the door and the I saw Clare, Jessica, Noah, Ethan, and Veronica just look at me like they were expecting me to come. Veronica stood up and ran to me and gave me a hug.
"Hey, what's up?"I said whispering in her ear, she let go and just smiled and I smiled back.
   I walked over to the table and Veronica was holding my hand. Ethan looked and looked back down like he was mad. Clare was smiling, like she was expecting me come and sit next to her, Jessica just looked down. Noah had his hand out so I can give him a hand shake, so I did. Then I sat next to Clare and kissed her quickly on the lips. Jessica was still looking down so I shoved her lightly.
"Don't touch me."she said so quietly to the only I can here.
"Excuse me?"I said with one eyebrow lifted.
"Jessica come now."Veronica said demanding her too.
  I just looked at her in shock. I don't know what happened to her, I didn't do anything to her. Ethan stood up and left with them, and didn't even look at me, is he mad at me?
Few minutes later, I was called by Veronica to come to there little conversation. Why? I don't know. Ethan went back inside the cafeteria. I ran my fingers through my hair.
"Jessica, do you want to talk to Flynn?"Veronica said.
"Flynn, I feel uncomfortable around you because you want me and Ethan to break up."Jessica said.
"I never wanted to break you two apart, when did I try to do that, and when did I say that?"I said.
"First, you kissed me-"I cut Jessica right there, because I don't remember me kissing her.
"No I didn't."I said with a confused face.
"Flynn don't you remember, you kissed me in the hospital."she said, I had a feeling like she was going to cry.
"Nope."
"Ethan told you, don't ask him that, he doesn't remember anything that happened."
Veronica said with her hand on her hip, she sort of looked cute in that pose.
   Jessica started to cry, she covered her face with her hand and started sobbing. I walked over to her and hugged her. Her face was planted on my chest, and her arms around my waist.
"Please stop crying."I said. But she kept on crying her heart out.
"I'll leave you two alone."Veronica walked away with her arms crossed on her chest.
   Me and Jessica started walking around that school...