Are You Mad At Me?

*picture of Flynn's mother*
I don't feel like talking to no one today, I don't know why, but I just don't want to talk to no one. Once I got to school I stood against my locker and was looking at pictures on Instagram. I looked up and Clare was walking towards me.
"Hey Flynn"she said with a huge smile. But I just looked up and with my straight face I just looked at her, and put my head back down.
"Flynn what happen?"she asked.
"Nothing ok?" I turned around and opened my locker.
"Flynn, is this because I didn't have sex with you on Saturday?"
"No."
"Then what's up"
"Nothing Clare ok, now I have to go"
I started walking. But some one from the other said of the hallway called me. I turned around, it was Noah.
"What do you want?"
"Don't talk, look, speak, or even touch my girlfriend."
I turned around and looked at Clare, I walked up to her and placed my arms around her waist and kissed her. Then I looked back at Noah.
"Since you have a wheelchair." I said walking up to him tuning his wheelchair around.
"I can do this." I pushed Noah down the wheelchair. He was going fast down the hallway. I looked at Clare and started laughing.
"Aren't you going to help him"she asked.
"Help him,"I chuckled"please, he can help himself"
I started walking to first period. But then next period was studying time at the library. Usually I skip this period but I want to stay here. When I walked into the library I sat down on a chair, and started looking things up to help me study for the next test. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder, it was Clare.
"What do you want." I asked.
"It is about the no sex thing isn't it"she said.
"What sex thing."Veronica said.
"Oh my gosh"I said.
"You want me to tell her?"Clare asked.
"Ya sure."
So Clare explained to Veronica what happened on Saturday. Veronica had he mouth opened when Clare was finished.
"I had sex with her and not me."Veronica said
"Ya, everything is about you"
"Flynn, stop acting like this, what happened." Clare said.
"Nothing-"Veronica cut me off. "Oh, is he feeling himself?" She asked.
"Ya sort of"Clare said.
"Oh, that's his little period, he acts like this all the time." Veronica explained.
"Oh, that was on purpose." I said with a smile.
"See."
"Listen-"some one cut me off"Flynn, I'm done with you and especially you Clare, you always trying to get my girlfriend, or can I say, ex-girlfriend."
"Noah, are you breaking up with me" Clare said.
"Yep."
"Alright, I was going to ask Flynn any way, Flynn do you want to come to my aunts wedding?" Clare asked me.
"Ah, ya sure, why not"I said.
"And Flynn-" I cut Noah off.
"I don't want to fucking talk to you."I said want walked away. I heard Noah say.
"What's wrong with him."Noah said.
"A long story"Veronica said.
Clare ran out of the library crying.
Girls.