Dont Talk To Me.

-Flynn's POV-

Once I got to school, I have to talk to Clare. I can't have her calling me that, she doesn't know where that came from or how that nickname makes me feel. I didn't want anyone else to know so I didn't tell Jessica. She will feel sorry for me and I'm tired of people feeling sorry for me. The always have been sorry for me, ever since I was 7. I slammed the doors open and started looking for her.
"Clare, Clare!"I said. Clare was right in front of me and she spurned around slowly and had a smirk on her face.
"What the fuck do you mean?"I told her will walking up to her.
"Don't you remember how we used to be?"she said smiling.
"Yea, I do Clare."
"So what's there to be confused about?"
"All I want you to do is stop calling me Flynnster, I tried to ignore it in junior high, and in middle school. But you kept on calling me that even if I said stop. Do you even know where that nickname came from?"I asked her we were very close to each other but as usual she looked tough.
"At your 7th birthday party. When your mother told you to go behind the table so that that we can sing you happy birthday... 'Flynnster go behind the table' and you remember what I told you?"she said, and we both said "Flynnster, I'm going to call you that for now?"
"Yea but then I told you not to call me that, do you even know where that came from? Or how I feel about that nickname, or did you even ask me if I wanted to be called that?"I said with my arms crossed clenching my jaw.
"No, I didn't."I can tell she felt guilty when she said that.
"That nickname came from my father, and he wasn't there that day. Because he was working. My mom stole that nickname... I bet you you feel so guilty don't you? Yea... that's get it. Everyone has been since that god damn day!!!" I punched a locker really hard.
"Just stop fucking talking to me." And I walked away.