You Like Me Don't You?

*FlYnN's PoV*

   I don't even know why Jessica kissed me. This bitch is crazy. I love her and shit but damn. I think of her as a sister, not a girlfriend. I'm just sitting on the island table in my kitchen eating french toast sticks and eggs with my head in my hand because of what happened last night. I hear someone going down the stairs and it was Jessica.

"Good Morning," she said rubbing my back.

"Sup," I said stabbing my eggs with my fork.

"Listen, Flynn, I'm so sorry for kissing you yesterday-"

"Yea, you should be,"I said interrupting her."I don't even like you."

"The kiss wasn't that bad," she said grabbing my orange juice and drinking some.

"It was like kissing my sister," I said looking up at her then putting my hand back in my head.

"Flynn, you had sex with your sister,"

"I didn't know she was my sister,"

"Yea whatever." 

"Good morning rays of sunshine," Xiomara said going down the stairs slowly.

"Speaking of the devil," Jessica whispers.

"The hell, you haven't gotten out of that room since Friday," I said.

"I know sorry big bro," she said kissing me on the cheek.

"Children get ready ill be out the door in 10 minutes," I said.

"What!"Jessica and Xiomara said still in their pajamas.

"I'm just kidding 20."

   I got ready for school, I want to talk to Ella more today. Might invite her to the house or not I live with two 17-year-old girls so it might get weird. Since most of her friends have crushes on me, she might as well have a crush on me at least. All of my books are in my locker so I have to go to my locker before class starts.

   Once I got to school people are already in the school getting ready for 1st period and some are already in the 1st period. But that only the nerds and teachers. They have that special connection. I start running to my locker completely ignoring all the teachers telling me to stop running and Veronica waving at me hello. I kept my eye on the locker that I also lost focus on who was right in front of me because I ran into them dropping all there books and papers. next thing I know the bell rings.

"Shit,"I said looking up at the ceiling then looking down and realizing who I bumped into, which was Ella. I crouch down to help her pick up her books that were on the floor.

"I'm sorry," I said handing her books over to her.

"Its fine," she said shoving some hairs behind her ear. She started walking away from me but I forgot we had 1st period together so I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close to me.

"Let's walk together we have 1st period together,"I said smiling.

"Ok," she said looking up at me with her beautiful blue eyes.

"You like me don't you?"I asked her with a smirk.

"No, I don't."

"So why are you blushing?"

"Flynn, kill yourself," she said smiling.

As soon as we came to class we knew we were late. Veronica was already touching up her makeup. And the teacher was already talking to the class about what was are doing. The door was open so the teacher had to open the door for us and he didn't look so happy to open it.

"Look at you two, care to share with the class why you were late?" she said and Veronica closed her mirror thingy so listen extra closely to what we were about to say.

"It was my fault, can we go?"I asked.

"Flynn because you two was late you two both have to teach the class the first lesson of the new unit we are going to be starting next week."

Shit. Fuck. Why me?

"You like her don't you?"Veroncia asked as soon as I sat down on my seat.