!What The Fuck Are You Doing Here!

*picture or Flynns father*
Today is Friday and I don't feel like talking to no one or seeing anyone. I just got home from Ethans house, I got into my house and placed my car keys on the dinner table. And I heard a familiar voice, deep voice that talks me back to my childhood memories.
"Flynn, son don't be sad ok?" My dad said.
"Ok." I said with a smile.
"You know what would make you feel better."
"What?" I said.
"Football." He said with a big smile.
"Yay! Dad can we play some football?" I asked.
"No son, I have work to do."
"Bye." I said with a frown.
"Bye son."
That an didn't even have time to celebrate his own kids birthday party.
"Daddy, can come to my birthday party?" I asked with a huge smile on my face.
"I have to break it to you son, I can't make it ok. Probably next year alright son?" He said.
"Ya, ok." I said sadly.
I walked into the living room where I heard the deep voice. It was my dad. I didn't stand there looking surprised. I knew exactly what I was going to say to the piece of shit.
"Dad," I said looking down. "It's nice to see you here, now tell me. Why the fuck are you here?" I asked with pride.
"I wanted to see how my son was doing. But apparently he's a bit of a delinquent."He said, his dimples where popping out.
"Delinquent, oh how and I a delinquent?" I asked sarcastically.
"You smoke, you had sex when you was thirteen and you cursed out your school principal. What else should I say." He said.
"Well your missing something else but imma let you figure that out by your self." I said.
I heard my mom walking to the living room.
"Flynn, sit down."she said
"Fuck no. All I want to know is why that fuck this idiot of a father is here?" I said yelling.
"He wants to see how you are since tomorrow your going to live with him."
"Why would I live with some one I haven't seen since I was ten?"I said.
"Flynn come on."Cesar said. My FATHER.
"Your fucking wasting my time." I said turning around and walking upstairs.
"Start packing!"Cesar said.
I swiftly go back down stairs.
"Cesar, what kind of father goes to work and not go to there OWN CHILD'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! What kind or father goes to work and not hangout with there child AND PLAY SOME FOOTBALL! Huh. What kind of fucking father are you. I would rather smoke a cigarette then look at you. FUCK YOU!" I said.
I ran back upstairs, got to my room and locked it.