Im Done With You! Pt.2

*picture of Clare *
Flynn's Perspective

Im inviting Clare over so I can break up with her, I don't know specifically how I'm going to do it but, all I know I'm gonna dump her ass. I don't really fucking love her the way I love Veronica, I mean. Veronica is something different, she's special. And I just don't feel that same way about Clare I guess. Well sucks for her. I went down stairs to check on my dad and I see him in a tux with sunglasses on and luggages around him, he's going to work again. After his one week break how cool.
"So, Caesar where are you going now?"I said while slapping my hand on his shoulder.
"Greece, I'll be back in two weeks. Don't get in trouble, and behave."
"I know I always behave."I said with a smirk.
"So, what are you up too, you sound and look suspicious."he said with on eyebrow lifted.
"Some stuff... that doesn't have to do with you."I said smiling.
"Cool well, my ride is outside here are the keys."he hands me his house keys, and the car key... to all of his cars.
"Thanks."
"Bye son."
"Bye Caesar."
And there he went. I have the whole house to my self. And that means I get privacy while I'm here. I haven't heard from my mom in awhile, but I bet she isn't worried about me at all because she hasn't called me, I'm glad about it I don't have to fucking deal with her every fucking day.
It's been like 4 house since my dad left and Clare should be here any second here now. I gotta be upstairs just so I can seem like I'm doing something but I'm not. So I go up stairs and lay down on my bed. Once I heard the bell ring it took my like 2 minutes to go downstairs and open the door, I usually takes 30 seconds. I open the door and their she was, my soon to be ex girlfriend.
"Hey kid."I said. I start walking up stairs.
"Hey."she said, by the way she said that I think she know something's up.
When I got upstairs to my room I laid on my bed, but when Clare got upstairs I stood up and went to the bathroom.
"Don't touch anything."I said to her. I closed the door and light up a cigarette.
         One second later I hear a knock on the bathroom door. I opened it.
"What is this?"Clare said holding out a picture of me and Veronica kissing.
"A picture of me and Veronica."I said.
"Why are you cheating on me!?"she asked.
"I don't know because I want to."I shrugged and pushed Clare to the side so I can get out the bathroom.
"Flynn I thought you really loved me."
"Well you thought wrong sweetie."I said with a smirk.
"I'm done with you!"she yelled. She walked to the door knob and I ran to her and placed my hand on the door to hold it shut.
"Do you really want to do this."I said with a great smile.
"Flynn let me go."she said, and I didn't listen.
"Let me go!"she said and I let go of the door.
        I lead her outside to open the door for her, and there she left... mission accomplished.

Share.
Comment.
Like.
Follow.
Read.
Be Happy.