Are You Ready?

-Flynn's Perspective-

   Today is Monday and my dad is coming tomorrow, it gets really quiet when he's not around since he is always blasting some 1980's music, but since Jessica is here it's nice having her around. Its like having my twin sister around.
   When i reached for my phone it was blasting and i wondered who was doing that. I looked at my notifications and it was these celebrity gossip since my father is well known in the acting business they want to know what's up with me too and not only my father. And also it was Clare, she sent me 3 photos of her, she looked the way she used to dress in junior high, like a tomboy. When we used to fight all the time. Man those times. But that all changed 5 months ago when she kissed me...

Clare's Messages After The 3 Photos

Clare: sup Flynnster, are you ready for the old us. Well i never would care if you weren't because this is coming to happen... See you in school.

that name 'Flynnster' that's what she used to call me when my mom called me Flynnster in my 7 birthday party and i invited her, Ethan, and come other people i used to be close to in school. And my father used to call me that then my mom stole the nickname.... My dad never came to the party, even though he promised he would come. 'Are you ready Flynnster" i hated that nickname. That  what started it all. All.
"Flynn are you ready?"Jessica said peeking her head through my bedroom door. And my screamed, my scream scared her.
"Flynn are you ok?"she asked rushing towards me.
"Yeah, just don't say that, please."i said standing up heading to my bathroom to take my antidepressants.