New, Young, Sexy Teacher

( picture of Ms.Rose)🥀

   I go to school with Ethan Xiomara and Jessica. Meet up with Veronica and Jaeleen. I'm still trying to get used to them being friends, it's so weird. We walk to science class and while we walk they are talking about this new teach, Ms. Rose. And how she's so great and fun and shit. Like a care, but if this shit is true, now all I have to care about is her looks.
   I sat on the seat that I always sit in, the one next to Jaeleen and in front on Veronica. The bell rang which meant it was time for class to start. Ms. Rose stepped in the class room, I could tell because I heard the clanking of her high heels on the floor.
"Good morning everyone."she said, her voice was so graceful.
"Did everyone do there home work and brought there science folders?"she asked looking around. Her hand laid on her shoulder so lightly.
"Hi, you must be Flynn."she said walking up to me, I lift my head to look at her.
"Yea."I said looking and down at her. I bit my lip.
"Can you please sit in the front."she said with a smile and her hands on a clip board.
"Excuse me?"I said.
"I feel as if you sitting here might cause a distraction to you, now I want you to sit in the front please."she said looking at me with her blue eyes. I felt Jaeleen put her hand on my shoulder.
"Just go."she whispered, I looked over my shoulder and stood up. I walked to the seat in the front and hesitated a little.
"Yea, right there."Ms. Rose said.
"Alright class who didn't bring there folder?"she asked walking backwards to the front of the classroom.
"Flynn did you bring you folder?"she asked.
"What fucking folder?"I asked looking up at her.
"Ms. Delores gave it to you in beginning of the unit."she said bending on the desk. I looked at her up and down.
"I threw that shit away."I said noticing that our faces where couple inches away from each other. Her long dark brown hair was dragging on the desk, and her eyes looking at my lips.
"Well you gonna have to serve detention."she said walking away.
"Wonderful."I said. I turned back to look at Jaeleen and she was looking down at her notebook.
   When class started officially and dosed off in my day dreams. I put my head down and played with my fingers. I honestly couldn't give a shit about science. It's so boring, and I just don't give a fuck about it. I hear Ms. Rose call my name.
"What."I said staring at my fingers.
"Can you repeat what Tabitha said?"she said crossing her arms tapping a pen in her chin.
"I don't care."I said.
"Flynn pay attention."she said and the bell rang. I got up and started walking out of the classroom, but Ms. Rose called my name once again. Leave Me The Fuck Alone. I walked back in the room.

  Ms. Rose closed to door behind me, I turned around to look at her and she had one eyebrow raised. She walked to her desk and sat down on her seat. She opened her computer and started typing.
"Flynn come over here."she said, I stood beside her.
"Look."she said pointing to my grades and my gpa a 3.8. It was a 3.9 but last week I didn't go.
"Your a very great student here. And you not paying attention or not caring and class can bring down your gpa really quickly. And see, you where at a 93 percent on science and because of today, your at a 86. So I want to help you with science, during lunch."she said looking at me. My hands where stuffed in my pocket and my head was tilted.
"Sure."I said smiling biting my bottom lip.
  So math class went by nothing really happens. Ms. Lynch gives us a packet to do, and I normally finish before everyone else and get everything right. So I guess I have to go to science for tutoring. Jaeleen ran up to me.
"Flynn where are you going it's lunch time."she said pointing to lunch room.
"Yea beautiful I know but I have to do something first."I said.
"Alright."she said kissing me on my cheek.
  I walked into the science room and saw Ms. Rose sitting on her office chair. I walked up to her and sat down on the chair across from hers. She looked up from her phone and bit her bottom lip.
"Hey Flynn can you sit on those seats."she said point to the student seats. And so I did. She grabbed the chair I was sitting in and said next to me. She gave me a folder.
"This is the science folder."she said placing it in front of me, "and this is the page where gonna work on right now,"she gave to me on my hand,"and this is the paper I want you to work on at home."she said sliding it in the folder.
"Alright."I said looking at her.
"How older are you?"she asked.
"Old enough to fuck you."I said chuckling.
"I don't want to fuck."she said looking down at my lips.
"So stop looking at my lips."I said looking at her. Our facing where close again. I looked at her and chuckled as her face remained blank.
"Alright lets start."she said looking down at the paper.