Come On Mama's

-jaeleens pov-

I got ready for school, Flynn is going to drive me to school. I take a quick shower curled my hair put on a cute dress that's short and fitted. Sprayed some perfume fixed my purse and walked downstairs. I placed my purse on the back of the chair and walked to the kitchen. Royal was sitting on the island table eating her breakfast and Junior is sitting by the dining table.
"I like your outfit," Royal said quietly looking down at her plate.
"Thanks." I walked to the dining table and sat down. Junior finally looked up straight at me.
"Stand up," he said declared.
"Excuse me?"
"Jaeleen stand up stop playing with me."
"No."
"Jaeleen stand the fuck up." I slammed my hand on the table and stood up.
"The hell are you wearing? Go change," he commanded but I sat back down.
"Jaeleen listen to me. Go change."
"No thank you it's my body so leave me the fuck alone." my phone rang. It was Flynn.
"Ella I'm in front of your house."
"Alright, I'll be out," I said and ended the call. I stood up and grabbed my purse.
"Jaeleen where are you going?"
"To school with Flynn." I started walking towards the front door.
"Jaeleen."
"What do you want Junior."
"Did you give Flynn a blow job yesterday?"
"Yes. Junior I did." I slammed the door closed. Walking down the porch steps I looked down. I hear a car door open then close. I knew it was Flynn, once I looked up and ran to his arms.
"Hey baby girl," he said placing his hands on my waist slowly going down.
"Hey." a familiar voice said.
"The hell you think you're doing with her?" I look to the side, there it was Zaire my brothers best friend and co-leader of Black Rose.
"Zaire stop."
"Is he fucking bothering you?" he said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the side.
"I'm her boyfriend, you don't need to gang up on me." Zaire punched Flynn hard he winced a little, but Flynn punched his stomach. I hear my front door open and my brother strolling down the stairs.
"Flynn go!"I said breathing deeply.
"What?"
"Go, now!" he quickly got in the car and drove away.
Once Junior was next to me Flynn was gone. I don't know what to say. Walking past Junior he grabbed my arm but I pulled it away from him. I walked back to my room dropped my purse on the floor and grabbed my phone. I checked if Flynn texts me, it was a screenshot of a random number texting him.

850-XXX-XXXX: Never hit a Blvck Rose.

He was asking me who it was, I didn't even know who it was. What is wrong with Junior? He is so annoyingly overprotective. Threatening my boyfriend and shit. I was only trying to go to school. It always goes his way or no way. I heard my bedroom door creak open.

"Zaire, leave me alone," I said wiping my tears away.

"No." he walked behind me and moved my hair away from my chest. His hands slowly grab my waist but I smacked it. He just chuckled, his lips rubbed against my ears. 

"You smell good Mamas," he whispered in my ear and grinned. I immediately turned around and pushed him but he grabbed my wrists.

"Calm down," he said I tried to move away from him but he held my wrists tighter.

"Sh," he said trying to cool me down, which worked. My head slowly got closer to his chest and my arms wrap around his waist. Sobs escaped my lips, he hugs me tightly and rubs my back slowly, his hand slowly goes down my back.

"You know she has a boyfriend right?"Royal said looking at Zaire.

"White boy?"Zaire's face scrunched up.

"You're so retarded," Royal said walking away.

"Hey, Junior was just protecting you."

"From what?" I said walking into my bathroom. Zaire followed right behind me but I closed the door.

"Um, I don't know just ask him," he said slamming his hand on the door.

"So, you just punch his face for no reason, your fucking stupid," I said slipping off my dress and put on an undershirt and shorts. Once I got out, Zaire was sitting on my bed.

"Why are you still here?"I asked him.

"I wanna see you, babe. You're not going to school?" he asked me.

"No. Don't call me babe, we're not dating anymore," I said walking over to my nightstand.

"We don't have to date we can just hang out," he said walking over to me.

"You're Junior's best friend, you're in a gang, I have a boyfriend."

"Yea, I said hangout not date, plus." his lips touched my ears."Your boyfriend and Junior don't have to know."

"Oh really?" I said turning around with a fake smile on my face, I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Uhuh," Zaire said biting his bottom lip, I immediately slapped him and hard. He placed his hand on his face and soothed it. I walked past him but he grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him. I turn around he slowly lifts me up and my legs wrap around his waist.

"Stop messing around."

"Zaire, listen to me. I have a boyfriend, you are my brothers best friend, you are in a gang, I barely see you, we tried to date and it didn't work. So please, leave me alone."

"Alright, ok." he drops me on my bed, my hand slowly rubs against his muscular chest. I laid on my bed and Zaire followed me and laid right next to me.

"Why are you all over me?" I said look at him and my hand holding my head.

"I'm not all over you, I can be all over you if you want me to," he said looking at me then at my lips.

"You never really let me kiss you. Now you sucking your boyfriend's dick."

"What you want me to suck yours?"

"You can if you want," he said, we both laughed.

"I hate Junior."

"Jaeleen, you have to go to school." I hear Junior's voice going up the stairs and he walks into my room.

"Zaire what the fuck are you doing? Nigga get the fuck out."

"He can stay here if he wants to," I said grabbing Zaire's hand.

"Scarlet, stop fucking playing with me."

"Nah, Jaeleen it's ok." Zaire let my hand go and walked out of my room. I walked right behind him and before he could turn around to look back at me I slammed the door as loud as I could and locked the door.

-flynn's pov-

I got to school late, walking to the main office someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned around and it was Veronica, as soon as she saw the dry blood from my nose and the tissue and my blank facial expression she placed on hand on my shoulder.

"What the hell happened? Where is Jaeleen?" she asked me with her eyebrows lowered,

"She's at home," I said silently.

"How did this happen?"

"Don't worry about it?" I walked away.

/veronica pov/

Once Flynn walked away I stood there. I'm sick and tired of him trying to hide stuff, he barely talks to anyone. He doesn't talk to me, he barely talks to Noah, never talks to Clare, sometimes talks to Ethan, I guess talks to Jessica, but he's always talking to his sister. But I don't talk to her. Ignorant bitch, but Ethan is dating her.

I walked to Ethan's class and look through the window and try to make contact with him. But as soon as he does I glare to the side and he asks his teacher to get water. Once he does I pull him by the shirt.

"Flynn is his hurt," I said with my arms crossed and swaying side to side.
"Don't tell me he's in the hospital again." he covered his face with his hands.
"No, someone punched him and I wanna know how and why?"
"Just ask him."
"You know how Flynn is he doesn't tell me anything."
"So what do you want me to do?" Ethan said squinting his eyes at me.
"Tell your bitch to ask him what happened and let her tell you so you can tell me." it took a while for Ethan to think about what I said.
"My girlfriend isn't a bitch. She is a woman and she needs to be respected. Now I'm gonna tell her to ask him but I'm not gonna tell you." he started walking back to his class and knocked on the door ,then looked back at me.
"Just get over him," he said and walked back in.