What The Fuck Are You Doing Here?

-Flynn's Perspective-

   I came home from school with Jessica and we plopped on the couch and we started talked about our day. And shared photos and Snapchat stories and laughed and enjoyed our time together. I didn't tell her Veronica would be coming because i didn't want to ruin the vibe. But it wasn't that long until she came.

   I stood up and Jessica didn't really care or ask or looked up as i walk to the door.  I got the door and Veronica was looking doing playing with her fingers and as soon as i turned around Jessica looked up and as soon as she saw me looking at her she looked right back down at her phone. I took Veronica's hand and she looked up and i lead her up to my room. 

   When she got to my room she sat down on my office chair which was in front of my bed and i sat in front of her, and she still is looking down. I just looked at her for a few more minutes. I bring one hand on her chin and lifted her head, her blues where finally looking at me.

"Whats up with you?"i said.

"I'm useless without you."she said.

"Veronica, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you, your not answering my texts, i thought you was ignoring me."she said.

"I just needed a break o.k., and the reason why i didn't want you telling anyone about my antidepressants."i said looking down.

"Flynn i wouldn't tell anyone about your antidepressants. Gosh Flynn, have you even spoke to Jessica or your own father about this?"she asked me with a confused face.

"No."

"Well they are living with you, so your gonna have to tell them something."

"I know but not right now."i said looking at her.

"So you want to be friends again."Veronica said whispering.

"Yea, not just friends i mean like best friends, you where my second ultimate girlfriend where still gonna be best friends."

"Yea ok."Veronica said smiling.

   I heard the bell ring and i wondered who it was. i knew the security guards where going to get it so i didn't have to worry. Veronica stood up from the office chair and sat next to me and she hugged me so hard and i hugged her back. I missed her hugs so much. Where still friends, best friends. As soon as i let go i looked at Veronica and she smiled very hard.

"Does your father know your here?"i said.

"Yea, i texted him see."she showed me the text message she sent him on her phone.

"You should probably see who that is."Veronica said, and i nodded i know it is not Noah because he as football practice and it isn't my dad because he said he will be back in two weeks.

  Me and Veronica went down stairs and the voice from the person that came to visit sounded familiar, as soon as me and Veronica was at the living room it was Clare and her brother.

"What the fuck is she doing here?"Clare asked to Veronica.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"i asked back at her.

"I wanted to talk to you but it seems like you are enjoying your time with Veronica so i should just go."Clare said and as she past me i grabbed her arm hard and pulled her in front of me.

"Do you want to talk to me?"i asked with an eyebrow raised and my hand still grabbing her arm.

"Yes."Clare said very quietly.

  We went upstairs and Clare was the first one to speak and i just smirked.

"What the fuck, i don't get you."she said.

"I don't get you either."

"Where just friends just to make that clear."

"I know i don't want to have a girlfriend right now."I said.

"Great, so your not mad at me."

"Shit Clare, are you mad at me."i said laughing.

"No Flynn i'm not."she said smiling.

   When me and Clare got to the living room i say hi to Austin and said by to Clare. Veronica wanted to hang out with Jessica and we all had a good time i guess.

Share.

Comment.

Like.

Follow.