Fuck Me Till I'm Numb

§Flynn's POV§

Today I invited everyone to my house. I didn't wanna be alone and it's been a while since we all hung out. Jessica didn't hang out with us last time so now she can because I know she did all he homework. I took a shower and hung out in Mara's room till Ethan came. Ethan and Mara usually stay in her room for an hours every time Ethan visits. Ella and Veronica come and then Noah and Clare. Clare went upstairs to Jessica's room, Noah and I watched the football game while Ella talks to Veronica in the back yard. I wanna do something fun, never have I ever.

"Come on lets get the girls, lets play never have I ever."I said standing up and stretching. Noah stood up and started walking to the back yard.
"We are playing in the back yard you idiot." I said grabbing Noah by his back collar and pulling him towards me as he turns around to face me.
"Upstairs lets go."I pointing to the stairs. I walk upstairs and opened Jessica's door. Jessica was on the floor and Clare was sitting on the edge of her bed.
"Come on where playing never have I ever." I said looking at Jessica, Clare stood up immediately.
"Oh yea." She yelled. I turn around to go back downstairs with I found Noah planting her ear on Xiomara's door. I walk behind Noah and tap his shoulder.
"What the hell are you doing?"I asked him, Noah jumped and turned around slowly. I knock on the door roughly. Xiomara opens the door and looks at Noah with a smirk and then at me.
"What is it?" She said, I looked down at Mara and she had Ethan's shirt on. Ethan was on her bed looking at us with a stern face.
"We're playing never have I ever down stairs." Noah said with his hands in her pockets. I hit him on his chest, he looked back and mouthed, what?
"Um, we'll be down in a minute." Mara said closing her door slowly, I started to walk down the stairs and notice Noah wasn't behind me. I walked back up and Noah was still facing Mara's door.
"Come on. She has Ethan and she's my sister."I said playing my hand on his shoulder walking him downstairs. Once we got out everyone was outside except Ethan and Mara.
"Noah make your self useful and get sodas for all of us." I told him. I turned around and notice Ella was staring at me. I didn't even notice she came, I just knew she would be in the backyard.
"You came didn't say hi."I said walking up to her with my arms open.
"You where watching the game, didn't want to bother."she said hugging me.
"You never bother me princess." I said as she pulls away and kisses my lips gently. She pulled away, I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me and started kissing me more.
"We are here." I hear Ethan say, I looked up and noticed he had on the shirt Mara had on. Mara walked behind me while holding his hand, she has a romper, I can tell she didn't have a bra on. She didn't even have shoes on.
"Alright kids, take your drinks." Noah said carrying a bucket filled with ice and cans on soda.
"Since Mara and Ella are new get to Rock Paper Scissors who goes first to say the never have I ever and the loser goes next." I said with a smile. The girls walked up to each other and put their hands out.
"Rock paper scissors say shoot." I said, Xiomara got the rock and Ella got scissors.
"Never have I ever kissed Flynn on the lips." Xiomara said, I rolled my eyes and looked to the side. As I saw Mara, Ella, Veronica, Clare, and Jessica take a drink of there drinks. I face turned red, I could feel it.
"Thanks for putting me on blast Mara." I said sarcastically.
"Aw, little Flynn is embarrassed." Noah said putting a baby face. I punched his shoulder playfully.
"Is of my turn?" Ella asked I nodded my head.
"Never have I ever had sex before?" She said Noah, Veronica, Ethan, Mara, and I drank our drinks.
"Never have I ever went skinny dipping," Veronica yelled. Mara, Veronica, and Noah drank. No way in hell I'm doing that nasty shit.
"Never have I ever gotten drunk at a party," Noah exclaimed. Noah, Mara and I drank.
"Never have I ever went to jail," Clare said in curiosity, no one drank.
"I can't think of one," Ethan said silently but firmly. Ethan had his hands wrapped around Xiomara's waist and his head on her shoulders. Shit didn't they just have sex.
"Alright I'll go for you," Mara said with a smile and an evil one.
"This time if you have then, kiss your partner," Mara said looking around.
"Never have I ever kissed my partner before," she said smiling, she looked back at Ethan and kissed him. I smiled when Jaeleen looked up at me and went on her tippy toes. I placed my hand under her chin and kissed her. Noah kissed Clare so that he doesn't feel alone. Jessica and Veronica just stood there, Jessica looked off to the side and walked back inside.
"Hold on I'll be right back," I said kissing Ella's forehead and walked back inside. Once I got inside, I heard someone come down the stairs. It was Jessica she was stuffing her phone into her little purse.

"Where are you going?" I asked her stuffing my hands into my pockets and tilting my head.

"Denzel's house," she said placing her purse around her arm.

"You know Mara is bothering you but you don't have to leave." I said placing my hand on her shoulder but she moved it away. Jessica headed out the door and didn't ask for a drive.

"Do you want me to drive you there?"
"I'm fine walking," she said walking away. I turn around to walk back and Jaeleen was right behind me.
"What's wrong?" she asked with her head tilted.
"She left," I said walking to the backyard.
"Alright," Ella said faintly walking behind me.
"What else do you guys wanna do?" I asked them, they shrugged their shoulders.
"Movie?" I said.

Noah nodded his head and started walking inside, then Clare, and Ethan and Mara walked hand in hand back inside. I handed the remote to Clare so that she can pick what we should watch. We ended up watching The Kissing Booth, I got snacks and blankets and we cuddled. Clare and Veronica sat next to each other and Noah sat next to Veronica.

(an hour into the movie)
Veronica's POV

Clare and I shared a blanket but she got hot. I don't know how it was pretty cold if you ask me. I felt pretty weird sitting in between Noah and Clare. I mean are they together or not. I couldn't really tell, Clare acts like she doesn't really care about Noah. Once Clare but the blanket to the side, Noah grabbed it slowly and put it on of his legs. I had my legs up and my back was facing Noah. I turned around and he smiled at me. What the hell is wrong with him? So fucking weird.

"Like the movie?" he whispered in my ear with a smirk.
"Sort of cliche, but cute." I said looking at the TV and smiled.
"Yea, like you." he whispered to, his face was so close I felt his lips against my ears. His hands slowly land on my thighs under the blanket and go up. Mine immediately go on top of his and moved them away.

©flynn's pov©

When the movie ended Noah had to drop off Clare and Veronica walked home. Ethan and Xiomara fell as sleep on the couch. I went up stairs with Jaeleen until 6 and hung out, then I walked her home. Took a nap till 8, Ethan was in Mara's room, I checked to see if Jessica was in her room and she wasn't. But where ever she is I'm sure she's ok I know she's not stupid. She just never comes home this late.
I went down stairs, ate a snack and watched some TV. I got tired it was around 11 so I went back up stairs and sat on the edge of my bed texting Ella. I heard the door creek, but it's probably the wind. I looked in the corner of my eye and someone was walking towards me. I looked up it was Jessica, her hair was frizzy and up in a ponytail. She had one of my button downs. I put my phone to the side and sat up, Jessica immediately sat on my lap and wrapped my legs around my waist. Her hands caressed the side of my face softly with a faint smile. She placed a blindfold over my eyes.

"Let me give you a lap dance," she whispered in my ear, the smell of alcohol passed through my nose.
"Jess your drunk," I said, her lips was still by my ear.
"Come on only one." she wined still caressing my face moving down to my neck.
"Let me ask Ella," I said taking off the blindfold realizing Jessica was still sitting on me.
"Jess I can't." I slouched.
"Come on ask her." She said with a smile looking down at my phone then biting her bottom lip. I responded quickly, Ella said sure just record it. I put my phone on the side and Jessica helped me put the blindfold on. Jessica started whining at me, pushing her body against mine, soon she placed her hand on mine, carried them under my shirt she was wearing and landed them her bare smooth waist.
"Jess. Stop."
"Come on," she whispered in my ear softly, I felt her lips touch my ear. She bit it and began kissing my neck continuously, going lower and lower.
"Jess," I said. She continued kissing my neck, before I could say her name again she started sucking and biting my neck. She pushed me down on to the bed and started licking my lips.
"Jess!" I yelled and she pulled away. She slipped off her bra with a smirk. I've had enough, I immediately picked her up by the waist, threw her to the other side of the bed and quickly stood up. Covering my eyes I peeked threw my hands and saw Jessica covering her self with my sheets.
"Go To bed." I said walking over to my phone and back to the door, before I could even reach the door she called my name and so looked back.
"Cuddle?"
"No Jessica."
"I won't touch." She said sliding her hands under the sheets. I got on the bed and laid next to her, I started running my hands threw her hair until she fell asleep. I got out of the bed locked my door.

  Who the fuck gave her alcohol?