My Phone Is In Your Pants Pt.2

Flynn's Perspective

     I kissed Veronica, and grabbed her waist and brought her close to me. And my tongue slipped in her lips and Veronica's hands slowly run through my hair. I stop to look at her and she is smiling so hard like she wants to keep on going and I smiled back.

"You want to do that again?"I asked with one eyebrow raised.
"After we study."she said. And we both laughed.

    I ordered a pepperoni pizza and soda because me and Veronica were getting very hungry. We were on her bed sitting up in silence since we didn't have anything to say. I saw Veronica with her head down on her phone and I  took her chin and looked at her blue eyes and kissed her. I missed kissing her so much, I even know why the fuck I was so rude to her. Veronica is my princess, and I'm her prince now.

"Flynn, um how was court with you and your father and Clare's father, and Clare?"she asked.
"Um, I don't know. It was fucking boring. Surprisingly the judged loved me, and where not sued. Why you ask?"I said.
"And how is the relationship with you Clare?"she asked.
"Clare who?"I said laughing.
"You guys broke up?"
"No, I'm going to break up with her."I said with a smirk.
"Good, I'm not trying to fight her."
"Right. Ok."I said looking away, and I saw something I remembered something. I stood up and moved a portrait Veronica made, and there it was. The balcony. So many memories. I opened it carefully.
"Flynn what are you looking-"Veronica said. She looked at me slowly and I can see tears in her eyes.
"Don't go there, please."she said so airy.
"Why?."I said looking at her, I walked carefully and looked outside, I can see the beach, the skate park, and the whole neighborhood.
"I haven't been here since we broke up, and I covered it with my portrait because of it." I wiped her face with my thumbs. And hugged her.
"We are together, I love you."

    I looked at the balcony and I saw something metal on the fence. I walked up to it and it was a blade... I couldn't believe what I saw. I took it and turned around.

"What the fuck is this?"I asked.
To Be Continued...
Follow.
Share.
Like.
Read.
Be Happy