What The Fuck Is This?

Flynn's Perspective
-Veronica's Blade-

I can't believe what I saw.
"Veronica, what the fuck is this?"I said walking to her slowly.
"Flynn-"
"Have you been cutting your self?"I ask. Veronica walks quickly to hug me and cries her eyes out. I put my hand on her face and she looked up at me.
"Have you been cutting yourself?"i asked.
"Yes."
I pushed Veronica on the bed to look at her scars that where left by the cutting, and I checked her wrists, they weren't there. I check her stomach it wasn't there. I looked at her because the last place I didn't check where her legs, and she had sweats on. I took them off and all she had was her panties, and there it was. Her scars. On her legs. I couldn't breath, I felt like I was going to faint.

"I gotta go take my medication..."inhale, exhale"do you want to come with me?"I said.

Veronica slipped back on her sweats and took my hand to leave, she locked the door and we started walking to my house that was 5 minutes away from her house. She looked at me the whole time like she was going to say something. Till she finally did.

"I used to sketch pictures of us..."she said
"Oh, I didn't know."
"And I made one everyday and when you broke up with me, I ripped the, up with my blade, and I accidentally cut myself, and I never touched the blade again."
"Good, at least I know you cut yourself once, and not..."inhale, exhale"repeatedly."
"Flynn, are you ok?"
"Yea, just get on my back, I'll carry you to my house."I said.

    I ran to the house and put Veronica down so I won't faint. I grabbed my antidepressants and took a water bottle and went upstairs to the bathroom. Veronica walked slowly to my room and found me in the bathroom. I popped a pill in my mouth and look at myself, and Veronica was right next to me looking at the antidepressants and looked at me. I took a sip of my water and gave Veronica a look telling her to move so I can get out the bathroom, and she moved over. I walked to my bed and laid down.

"Flynn are you ok?"she asked like she was worried.
"I'm fine, just come over here."I said.

    Walked slowly over to me and sat on top of me smiling.

"What do you want to do?"I said soothing her legs.

    Veronica started kissing my neck, very gently. And her kissed came lower until she got to my dick, and she unzipped my pants. And reached for my dick and laughed.

"Let's do this."I said winking at her.

        I kissed her and peeled off her pants and put my dick in her pussy. I haven't had sex since the Natalie situation. And I'm back at it again. It's funny how people think I had sex with every girl I dated, and I didn't. Not with Clare. I don't love Clare, but I love Veronica.
      I looked at Veronica and she was so happy, I can just tell by her face. And reached for me seats so that I can put them over us and have more fun. I continue kissing Veronica so that she doesn't make any noise when my dad comes back and think anything is going on.  I grabbed her boob and we both started laughing. I'm definitely going to break up with Clare. Tomorrow.

Follow
Share
Like
Comment
Be Happy