Sneak Out Of The House

I told my mom that I was going to a other party. I don't care if she said no. Neither do I care if my dad says no, especially my dad. I told my dad that I was going to take a shower and in the bathroom I got ready to go. I called Ethan that I was going to call him to pick me up. I went downstairs.
"Dad, I'm going to sleep."I lied.
"Ok, good night son."
   I went upstairs and sneaked out from the window, once I got down and my feet were touching the ground I ran to my car and started heading to the party. Once I got there the same thing I saw yesterday was the same thing I saw today. People dancing drinking, and more. I asked the bar tender if the had any of the drinks they had yesterday and they did, I drank like two of them. Each one I felt more oozy.
   I called Ethan, he showed up 15 minutes later. I hoped in the car, and Ethan was complaining about how my parents are going to get mad at me.
"Flynn, you care to young for drinking."Ethan said.
"Listen man your my friend and I'm so fucking tried of you bossing me around, leave me alone. I already had enough from my parents and now it's you."
I couple of seconds of silence passed by.
"I don't fucking know what wrong with me, I'm a fucking mess!"I yelled.
"Listen man it's ok."
Once I got home my dad was watching tv, went through the front door.
"Flynn, you said that you was going to sleep, were where you!"Cesar said.
"A party."
"Go upstairs, I'll talk to you in the morning. I have a surprise for you."
"A surprise."
"Yes."
   Once I got upstairs Clare was blowing up my phone. But I didn't bother to answer any of her texts. I brushed my teeth and decided to sleep with my underwear.