¬giving head?¬

Г Flynn's POV Г

Welp, I got suspended. Going straight home after this. Not going to school on Monday and Tuesday. This guys name was Trevor Schneider. He had a minor concussion. Nothing much that I need to say, I don't care. I know my dad is still gonna make me visit him in the hospital. But that's tomorrow, today I'm just gonna take a nap till Ethan and Mara come. Boy, I took the meanest nap, my dad won't be back from his meetings and shit till late at night.

¡°Ethan's POV°¡

Flynn got suspended. Once again, I thought he was gonna get better after that cigar situation but I guess not. Xiomara has been acting so weird, but it only started today. What is up with her? I love her and everything but she's getting a little uptight. I walked out of the school, someone tapped my shoulder so I looked back. It was Xiomara.

"You don't have detention," I said looking over my shoulder.
"Nope, Jaeleen said that she wants to see Flynn," she said in her casual voice.
"Alright," I said firmly unlocking and opening the car door. Xiomara sat on the passenger's seat and Jaeleen sat in the back. I looked back at Jaeleen, she looked back at me.
"You ok, you seem a bit tense?"I said looking at the windshield.
"Does this stuff happen regularly?"Jaeleen asked.
"It's Flynn, that's one of the main reasons why no one talks to us during school. Stuff like this happens. That guy had a concussion, no big deal. Flynn has been chill these past few months if it was before he would beat that kid up until they couldn't breathe." I said casually.
"It's probably you that's changing him, keep doing what you doing," I told Jaeleen looking at her over my shoulder. She tried to keep a casual face, but I can tell she's worried.
"Flynn doesn't like people worrying about him so calm down. This goes for the both of you that's why everybody has been quiet. Flynn wants to keep it that way." I looked at Xiomara she was looking out at the window.

She so beautiful, she's so complicated. Every time I see her I want to throw up, I haven't felt that way since Jessica. I want to feel what she feels when I see her upset it makes me want to kill myself. Every time I hug her I feel complete, but when I let go I'm hungry for more. She's just like her brother. So mysterious leaves you wanting more.

I parked the car in Flynn's parking lot, his security guard were outside of his house and let us in. I let Xiomara and Jaeleen in first and then I walked in. The stopped to take off their shoes but I walked straight to the living room because that's exactly where I know Flynn would be. Then the girls walked behind me.

·flynn's pov·

I did some homework ate a little and looked through my phone.
Hearing footsteps walking up to the living room, I looked up from my phone.

"Surprise," Ethan said. Mara was standing behind him, but then there was someone behind Mara. I tried to see who it was but Mara pushed Ethan to the side.
"Hey," Jaeleen said faintly while playing with her hands.
"Come over here," I said pulled her arm and she sat on me.
"You came to surprise me," I whispered in her ear and she nodded with a grin.
"Are you ok?" she asked pushing some hair behind her ear.
"Yea, don't worry about me,"I said kissing her neck gently.

Placing one hand on her waist I looked at her, she looked to the side. I pushed her back to the empty side of the couch and started tickling her on the waist. She laughs hysterically while trying to push my hands away. I stopped and looked at her and she immediately turned serious. Tickling her again I can hear her saying stop in between her childish laughter. I stopped and she smiled widely at me.

"See you look beautiful when you smile," I said smiling back at her. Ella broke eye contact, she sat up, put her shirt down and looking behind me. I look over my shoulder and notice Xiomara and Ethan staring back at us.