FREAKY ANGEL

-flynn's pov-

   For the rest of the day, Jessica and I hung out and act as if nothing ever happened. We went out for breakfast and we went to the mall. Once we got home we watched a movie, I didn't really get a chance to say much about what happened. I sort of feel bad about it so I'll apologize to her late. Right now I'm with Ella, my beautiful freaky angel. All of a sudden she sits up and across from me on the couch and looks at me. I grabbed her hands and started holding them.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"We have really talked to each other since I gave you head and I wanna know why," she said looking at me with a concerned by annoyed face. I was completely speechless.

"Well, I mean you caught me by fucking surprise and I never, I mean ever told you to do that," I said leaning back.

"So, that's your excuse?" she said slipping her hands away from mine.

"Yes and I regret it. I fucking missed you." I said grabbing her arms and bringing her closer to me. Her hands were planted on my chest and she gently placed her lips on mine, I pulled away.

"I used to be a player, I want to change for you," I whispered to her and pressed my lips against hers. She climbed on top of me and ran her hands through my hair. My hands on her waist running up and down her back. I start kissing her cheek down her jawline to her neck, then her collarbone. I can her breathe deeply than that turned to moaning.

"Flynn, can I use your headphones? Mine broke." I hear Jessica yelling her way to the living room. I pull away from Ella as I looked at her then to Jessica.

"Hey Jaeleen," she said placing her hand on her waist.

"Hi, Jessica." Jaeleen is still on top of me, I pick Jaeleen up and dropped on the couch. Her hands slid behind my neck as she pulls me close for one more kiss. I walked out of the living room and placed my hand on Jessica's waist. 

"You crazy heavy handed bitch," I whispered in her ear and she giggled.

"Sorry Rickey was gonna spill the tea and I got excited

Jessica walks up the stairs and I follow her up, I walked into my room and handed my headphones over to her. I heard the front door open and a deep voice thanking someone. 

"Jessica can you come down, I need to speak to you?" I heard my dad say, I ran downstairs before Jessica she ran down behind me. My dad looked at me blankly.

"I called Jessica," he said.

"But she's my friend," I told him with a fake smile.

"What is it?" Jessica said with a sigh.

"Your father wants to see you. I understand how you feel because he abused you but do you want to see him?" his eyes squinted and he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yea," she said nodding her head, I was very surprised.

"Hey, I'm gonna drive you there. If you want me to go in with you, I will." I said brushing my shoulder against hers. She smiled and nodded looking up at me, and I smiled back. I walked back to the living room.

"What took you so long?" Ella asked pulling me closer to her. I kissed her lips gently, Jaeleen is horny. Shes over here biting my lips and pulling my shirt brings me closer to her, I pull her away.

"Babygirl, that is wrong with you?" I asked with my hands still on her waist.

"What do you mean?" she said smiling.

"You're all over me," I said looking at her crouch down and start unbuckling my belt. She pulls it out with her bare hands and starts playing with it. I look off to the side as I saw Xiomara looking down at her phone, I immediately grab dick right from Ella's hands and walked out the backyard door. 

"Ella your brother is here," Mara said, I immediately walked in back to the living room and leaned again the wall, Ella start walking behind Mara but I grabbed her hand.

"Let me talk to you," I said, her hands planted on my bare chest. She looked deeply into my eyes before she can even kiss me, I sat down on the floor and she sat right across from me.

"Do you want to have sex?" I ask her. He looked down at me and nodded like a little child.

"Why?"

"Everyone has lost their virginity Flynn, Ethan, Xiomara, Jessica, Noah, Clare." she said.

"That's not true, Jessica has never had sex before. Jessica was Ethan first girlfriend, Ethan didn't lose his virginity until he started dating Mara. Mara lost her virginity when she was 12. Clare has definitely hasn't lost her virginity." I said looking off to the side but then looking back at her.

"Hey, listen. When we do have sex for the first time I want it to be special, not on my living room couch." I said lifting her chin.

*Xiomara's POV*

  I was laying on my bed listening to music, oh what the heck why am I lying for. I'm on top of Ethan kissing him roughly, up and down. Me moaning so loud, breathing so deeply. Ethan grabbed my waist and pushes me off, then grabs my neck and puts his whole tongue down my throat. But, I like it. His body brushing mine, him inside me. I hear my phone ring, I turned around and grabbed it immediately. My ass was in the air and Ethan smacked it. I unlocked my phone and saw Junior text me.

Junior: I'm at your front door baby.

   I stopped Ethan from hitting me from the back and grabbed his shirt and put it on.

"Who's Junior?" he asked me pulling my arm.

"Don't worry about it," I said walking over to my vanity and opening the drawer pulling out a lollipop. I grab a fresh pair of underwear, slid it on and ran down the stairs with my phone in my hands. I walked into the living room and told Ella her brother was here, walked to the front door opened it and there he was. 

"Where is Jaeleen?" Junior said looking at me, then down at my nipples poking from Ethan's shirt. Hands slip around my waist and lips press against my cheek, where he was. Ethan showing off his love and affection.

"You must be Xiomara's boyfriend," Junior said looking at him with a smirk on his face

"Yea, I am. Who are you?"

"I'm Jaeleen's brother," he said stepping into the house as he did his fingertips touch my thigh.

"I'm gonna going to check on Ella." as soon as I walked away far enough I heard Ethan ask him why I have the number he said he gave it to me. Flynn and Ella were sitting across from each other.

"Ella out now," I said pulling her arm. She stood up and grabbed her backpack. Flynn walked up to her and kissed her lips. Jaeleens hands rushing through his hair, I immediately start walking to the front door again. I turned around and Flynn's stomping his way to the front door with Jaeleens legs wrapped around his waist with his lips still attached to hers. Flynn's hands were literally grabbing Jaeleen's ass.

"Jaeleen let's go, now," Junior says in a mad tone.

"Bye," Jaeleen said with her hands going down Flynn's chests.

"Dude weren't you wearing a belt?" Ethan said with a smirk, I slapped his chest with the back of my hand. 

"Junior, what's up?" Flynn said holding his hand out, Junior just looked at it and grabbed Jaeleen's arm pushing her out of the front door lightly. Flynn walked up the stairs and so did Ethan grabbed my hand. I followed him up but I looked down and there he was. Junior staring right at me. I slowly lick the lollipop and just chuckled.