The Video, It's Out.

Jessica POV

   Jessica got back home from the party last night with Clare after Veronica dropped off Flynn. She took off her shoes and jacket, dropped her keys on the counter. She walked upstairs and noticed Flynn's bedroom light was on, slowly opening the door she peeked her head into Flynn's bedroom. He wasn't on his bed the bathroom light was on as well. Jessica walked in and to the bathroom to check if Flynn was there and there he was. Hovered over the sink with blood all over the table. The mirror shattered everywhere.

"What the hell happened?" I said taking one step into the room to get closer to him. But he moved his hand from under the sink to stop me.

"Don't come," he mumbled under his breathe.

"I want to help you. Come over here." I pulled him over so he doesn't step on the glass. When he was finally out of the bathroom he looked down at his hands. Placing my hand under his chin bringing it up so that we can make eye contact.

"Are you ok?" I asked him, tears run down his face.

"I messed up again." I pulled him closer, his hands wrapped around me. 

"Come on let's get you cleaned up." I walk into my room and took off my shirt so that I only have my undershirt on. Flynn sits on my bed while I walk into my bathroom getting my first aid. Once I come back and sit next to him wiping his blood with a wet towel he had a blank stare.

"I really fucked up,"  he said looking at me.

"You can talk to me about it." then he simply broke down. Sobbing very lightly, of course, he was drunk. 

"Did you stop taking your pills." he nodded wiping the tears off his face. 

"You need to start taking care of yourself. What you did to Noah was not ok. Keeping a secret from Ethan isn't ok either."

"I don't care. I let Jaeleen down, I don't want to do that again."

"Alright well, lay down and starting taking them again tomorrow," I said wrapping a bandage around his wrist.

"Can I stay here?" he asked, I nodded and smiled.

   Flynn lays down behind me, I go and change in the bathroom. When I got back he was lightly snoring. 

-Flynn's POV-

   I barely remember anything that happened last night. I just remember the party with Jaeleen's cousin. Then Jaeleen's cousin's friend stuffs their hand in my pants. Walking into Noah's house and poof. I don't remember anything after that. Like I could have been raped. I still won't remember.
   Taking a morning walk around my neighborhood, it was still early around 10 when I got back. I have a very bad hangover, but I needed some air. I left my phone at the house as well so nothing will distract me, I stopped at Jaeleen's house and just stood for a couple of minutes then walked away. I took a shower right when I got into the house, unbuckled my belt right in the middle off the hall. My shirt while walking up the stairs, I bumped into someone.

"Good morning son, I didn't hear you come in last night."

"Yeah, I went to a party," I said while walking up.

"You smell like it too." I chuckled lightly.

   Wrapping my his towel around his waist he looked down while walking out of the bathroom to his vanity. Putting his necklace around his neck around. He heard someone knock on his door obnoxiously. 

"Who is it?" he asked.

"It's Jessica, open the door now."

"I'm naked."