Chapter Eight:Whats Up New Girl

When I got to school I put my book bag in my locker. Veronica came up to me.
"Hi"she said shyly. But I ignored her. She ran up to me and tapped me on my shoulder.
"What to hell do you fucking want"
"Flynn"she said, she sound like she is starting to cry"I miss you"
"Veronica I'm sorry but I can't date,you"
"Come on Flynn."
"No you such a basic bitch. You think you all that even though you are the same as all these girls. That's why I broke up with you. So if you want to date me,change." I told Veronica and poked her nose like a little kid.
I turned around and saw this pretty girl. Black hair,blue eyes. I liked her outfit. I wanted to know what her name was. I walked up to her.
"Hay, I like your outfit"
"Thanks I like yours"

"Thanks"
I looked over my shoulder and saw Veronica and Clare just standing next to each other with there mouths open and I just smile.
"So you new around here"I asked.
"Ya"she nodded.
"That's cool,well I'll see you around"
"Bye"she said.
I walked to science class and saw the new girl sitting in the back row were I usually sit. I sat on my desk and faced her. She just looked at me.
"So what's you name"
"Jaeleen"she said.
"Oh"I looked down smiling and bit my lip."well imma call you Ella"
"Alright"
Rrrrrrriiiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggggg
There was the bell and I had to sit on my seat. My classes are like 30 minutes long so there really short. Thanks god. I got to the cafeteria and sat on the table I normally sit Naoh was there Clare and Veronica and Ethan was there.
"Veronica why are you here"
"To be close to you"she said
Ethan just smiled.
"Ethan do you know , the secret"Noah said.
"I don't know, what secret you talking about" Ethan looked at me then looked at Noah.
"Why can you just tell me"Noah asked me.
"Because I don't want to, and plus I might tell you. Later"
I looked around the cafeteria to looked for Ella, she was sitting on a table by herself. I stood up.
"Flynn,where are you going"Veronica pulled me down but my arm.
"Nun of your fucking business and get you hands off of me"I said.
Veronica let go of my and Clare just looked guilty.
"Veronica just leave him alone"Jessica said.
I walked over to Ella. When I got to her table I sat next to her.
"Why are you here"she asked.
"Just to ask if you want to sit with my friends "
"Um ok sure"
My and Ella walked to my table and sat.
"Everybody this is Jaeleen"I said
Every body said hi except Clare,Jessica and especially Veronica, why are girls like that.
I stood up to go outside and Clare followed me.
"Why are you acting like you don't know me"she asked.
"If you didn't kiss me all of this wouldn't happen"I explained.
"Flynn, I'm sorry"she said. She looked so cute so I hugged her. Clare wrapped her arms around my waist. When I let go Clare just looked up at me I placed me hands on her cheeks , she was on her tip toes and I kissed her gently on the lips. I heard the cafeteria door open but I didn't pay any mind to it.
"I love you"she said.
"I love you to"I said
She ran back to cafeteria, and I started walking outside.
When I got outside