Did You Really Have Sex With Her?

*Flynn's POV*

Once I touched the door nod she said wait. I turned around and walked closer to her so that I can hear her clearly. And mind you I was shirtless. But she was also walking towards me and we bumped into each other. Her hand touched my chest, and my hands touched her waist. Joyce's lips came closer to mine and they touched. I dropped the clothes on the floor and picked her up so that her legs would be wrapped around my waist.
Her fingers rushing through my hair and once I got close enough to the bed. I knew it was time. Joyce giggled a little and I bit my lip. "I told you I was a freak."She said bitting her lip and I dropped her on the bed and kept kissing her. My body pressed against hers and my hands running down her legs.
She unbuckled my belt and took out my dick briefs and started playing with it. And she started to laugh. "What's so funny?"I asked. "It's so long, and wobbly."she said.
And she put my dick in her cat. And she moaned. I kissed her so she won't make a lot of noise. Her legs where around my waist and squeezed her breast. And she moaned even more. I forgot that we had to go to the mall so I looked at her and asked her if she wanted to stop.
"Only if you want to?"she said.
"We have to go to the mall anyway." I said and kissed her, I back off and put it back in my brief and buckled and pants again. And grabbed my shirt and got out of the room, once I closed it Jessica was standing right out of the door like she was waiting for me to sat something.
"Why the hell are you standing there for?"I asked her with a eyebrow raised while putting on my shirt.
"What where you doing in there with her?"she asked with her arms crossed. And I just gave her a stare and she opened her mouth wide so that she walked closer to me so that she didn't have to talk louder.
"Did you seriously have sex with her?"she asked with her mouth still opened but her hand covering it.
"Yea, jealous much?"I said and went down stairs in the car to wait for Joyce.
I was blasting music in the car by myself and bopping my head and doing through Instagram but I heard the door open and it was Jessica, I was confused because I didn't know she was coming with us.
"You are coming with us?"I asked her.
"Yea, don't worry I have my own money."she said. She sat on the passengers seat.
"Great."
Five minutes later Joyce came and sat on the back seat, and I looked back at her and she wore one of my shirt that made it look like she wearing a dress and white converse I gave her that was Jessica's. I can see from the corner of my eye that Jessica was looking at me in disgust and then she looked back at Joyce and saw she was wearing her shoes.
"Are you wearing my shoes?"she asked with her mouth slightly opened.
"Um yes I think so."Joyce said looking down at them.
"Keep them."Jessica said turning back around I can tell she's annoyed.