Get The Fuck Away!

*Flynn's Perspective*

   When we got to the gym it was full as hell, more people than the first time we went. I turned around to check is Ethan was still behind me, we made eye contact and I pointed to his trainer that was sitting on the counter of the smoothie bar drinking a smoothie with the straw on the right side of his mouth. He looked about in his early twenties. He winked at Ethan and started walking over to me.
"Flynn right, Flynn Gonzalez?"he said reaching out his hand so that I can shake it.
"Yea, and this is Ethan the one your going to be training and his girlfriend Jessica."I said winking at Jessica with a little chuckle.
"Alright great, so Ethan are you ready to get started?"he asking with a smile rocking back and forth on his heel.
"Yea ok."Ethan said.
   The trainer lead us to the weights and asked Ethan what he's comfortable with, and he pointed to the 30 pound weight, and he passed him two of them one for each arm. The trainer helped him with his positions and stuff. When Ethan and the trainer where done we went to the punching bags. Now there where a lot of punching bags so me and Jessica started punching the one that Ethan was using.
   I was punching it for a while, you know releasing all the stress I had this week and Jessica tapped me on the shoulder, I turned around and I smiled at her.
"Do you want to punch the punching bag?"I asked.
"Yea, sure."she said. Jessica touched her wrist it looking for a scrunchy so she can make a ponytail, for some reason I had one on my wrist so I made a ponytail for her, a nice high one too.
"Thanks."Jessica said blushing.
"Alright,"I went behind her and I caressed her shoulders all the way down to her wrist. And wrapped my fist around hers. And started punching fast but steady. And I header Jessica laugh.
"What's so funny?"I asked with a smirk.
"My arms are like noodles."she said. And we started cracking up.

Ethan's Perspective

   Once we got to the gym there where tons of people it was over whelming. Flynn and Jessica where entertaining each other and getting really close, but never mind them. It's time for me now and time to get buff. I want to start wrestling that one thing I want to make sure I tell me trainer to day.
"Flynn, Flynn Gonzalez?"the trainer said. I'm glad Flynn got me a trainer that was really kind of him. Flynn introduced us to the trainer with a smile, he has been acting very fake lately, smiling all the time.
   When we got started with the work out I was tired of doing weights to I told the trainer that I wanted to do the punching bag. Almost all of the punching bags where used but 2 I took on and Flynn and Jessica took the one in front of me. It's funny because from time to time I would be focused on them but then focused on the punching bag.
   But this part really got me focused. I saw Flynn doing Jessica's hair, I started punching the bag harder and faster. Then Flynn was caressing Jessica's shoulders and then they started laughing. I punching the bag faster and faster and harder. I was so mad all I can see was blur so I closed my eyes I hear the trainer telling me to calm down. I looked at him and he was over my shoulder and I whispered.
"Get the fuck away."