welcome to fame babygirl

¥¤Flynn's POV¤¥

I'm in detention. For no reason. But I'm not mad because it happens all the time except this time it was literally for no reason. Everybody probably left already, my dad also might be texting me and asking me if I'm home. The whole time I kept my head down while Rose was on her phone and on her computer. I didn't to talk because I was to tired it was about 4:45, fifteen more minutes.

"Flynn."Rose said.
"Hm."
"Stop being annoying."she said with a phony smile.
"Alright." I said rubbing my eyes.
"Thank you."she said looking back down at her computer. I looked at her up and down, its as if she didn't do anything.
"You can leave I have things to do." Rose said. I stood up and pushed my chair in. I walked out of the room slowly, I checked each side of the hallway. Someone called my name, I looked down it was Ella.
"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked her grabbing her hand and pulled her up.
"My brothers busy and my father is working, I wanted to see you."she said looking up at me.
"Your so cute." I whispered before kissing her.
"I'm dropping you off or hanging out in my place?"I asked her while fixing her hair that was on her face
"Hang out."she hugged me, she was to short I picked her up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I notice her looking over my shoulder, she kissed me quickly. I eyes widened.
"What was that?" I asked her.
"Don't worry about it."she said imitating me. I rolled my eyes and started walking out of the school.

Once Ella and I started driving we where listening to music. I asked her what happened during lunch, she said that usual. But I knew she was lying, Ethan or Veronica probably said something embarrassing about me since they knew me the longest. And Jaeleen is not a very good liar the tip of her ears get red everytime she does so it's not hard to tell.

"Flynn do you smoke?"she asked.
"Used to, not much anymore." I said looking at her for a second.
"Oh ok."she said quietly.
"Are Jessica and Xiomara friends?"she asked looking at me.
"I'm not sure." I said.
"Jessica was acting nice today."Ella said.
"Jessica is always nice. She can never stay mad at someone for long that's petty. Jessica isn't a petty person while Xiomara is." I said.
"That's your sister. She's nice as well."Ella said, I just stared at her and started laughing hysterically.
"Xiomara is the most rudest person I know. She doesn't talk about you or Ethan. But she talks about everyone else." I said.
"I made you feel stupid didn't I?"I asked her, and she nodded. I stopped at the red light and grabbed her face she kissed her cheek roughly.
"Sorry princess." I said with a smirk.

I opened the door and Xiomara was at the dining table drinking water. As soon as she say Ella she stood up and hugged her.

"Where's Ethan?" I asked Mara.
"Using your computer."Xiomara said with her arm on Jaeleen's shoulder.
"Fucking pussy." I said taking of my jean jacket and walking up the stairs. I bust open my door and placed my arm around Ethan's neck tightly.
"Name five cereals."I said quickly.
"Flynn stop playing."Ethan sounded like he was choking.
"Dude, stop avoiding me."I told him.
"I'm not."
"Stop fucking lying you idiot."I yelled.
"Flynn please let me go."he said.
"What was that?" I said holding him tighter.
"Stop."he said, I let him go.
"Pussy."I said. Ethan stood up and placed his hand behind his neck quickly.

We where both out of breathe. Ethan slowly started walking out and I walked quickly up to him and kicked his ass. Xiomara and Jaeleen where out in the hallway. I poked my head out my room.

"You coming?"I asked Ella.
"Go." Mara said. Ella ran up the stairs once she got to my door and pulled her inside and slammed the door closed.
Jaeleen sat on my bed casually and looked around my room. I just looked at her. I walked slowly up to her and put my hand on her neck. Slowly she lays on my bed when I lay on top of her. I kiss her neck slowly, kiss her lips even slowly. Our body rubbing against each other. Her goes on top of me and kiss me more. She sits up on top of me and puts her hand on top of my dick. She looks at me and rolls her eyes.

"Come on lets do homework."she said.
"We can do that later." I said pulling her to me so she lays on my chest.
"No."she said sitting back up.

She got her book bag and put her hair up in a bun. Her ears poked out a little from her head. It looked so cute. Once we finished our homework Ella went to go use the bathroom. I sat up on my bed looking at me phone. When Ella got out she slowly walked out with her head down she climbed on top of me and laid on my chest.

"Someone wants attention." I said looking at her flicking her ear. She smiled and her cheeks turned pink.
"What are you looking at?"she looking up at my phone.
"Just scrolling through Instagram." I said.
"Give me that."she said snatching my phone out of my hand.
"What are you doing?" I asked her putting my hand on her waist.
"Posting a picture of us. Since you don't have one posted. Tryna keep me a secret."she said.
"I'm not."
"Alright."she said while pressing post and handing my phone back to me. I slipped my hand in her back pocket. She noticed her phone and blowing up.
"Welcome to fame baby girl."I said smiling.