Why Are You Mad For Pussy?

I can't believe Kevin literally just did that... he actually beat Ethan up, which is fucking ridiculous, Ethan bragged how he knows how to fight, and he doesn't. And now I'm going to help him... I'm going to help him learn how to fight, and yes I know he's mad at me because I kissed Jessica (which is his girlfriend)  but I'm going to make things right with him by going to his house.
    I took a shower and got ready to leave and down stair my dad was there, for the first time in forever. I got downstairs and walked to the living room slowly and running my hands through my hair.
"Caesar, I'm going to Ethan's house."I said to him still standing up, he was slouching on the couch with his arms crossed.
"What did you do?"he said with an eyebrow raised.
"He got punched in the face yesterday and he's face is messed up, now I have to talk to him about teaching him how to fight."I said very quickly.
"Wait, you were there while he was getting beat up?"
"Yes, but I helped him."
"Great, your a great friend Flynn, I respect you for that."
"Oh really, I kissed his girlfriend on the lips."I said while I walk away from the living room to the front door.
"Oh Flynn."he said while yawning.
    I got to the car and starting blasting some music. And I looked at my phone Clare was texting me.
C:good morning babe, do u know what happened to jessica she has been ignoring me. I miss ur kisses can I come over😊
F:cant I'm busy.
C:k
F:ur mad
C:no.
     I was still driving and I was so locked in to my phone, I was in a other universe.
I stayed there for a couple of minutes scrolling through Instagram and I found this contest, I'll tell you guys later. And mind you I'm in the middle of the street. Out of no where I heard someone knocking on my window. I turned around and I was Officer Ricky, well known in my part for getting me in trouble.
"Show me your license."he said, acting like he didn't know me, I've shown him my license about 4 times already.
"Listen Ricky Martinez I'm not new to you I've already shown you my license."I told him still looking at my phone.
"Listen Gonzalez, I know your father, and it would be a shame if your acting this way, I will give you a pass. But listen to my boy, if I find you texting and driving  I'm giving you a ticket."
"Ya what ever."
    And I stepped on the gas and left. I hate that man, he so fucking annoying he like my grandfather I never had.
   Once I got to Ethan's house I couldn't wait to see his reaction, Ethan's mother loves me. Like I remember for my birthday she gave me 2 pairs of sneakers and one day I came to her house and she baked me a whole batch of cookies.
  Knock Knock
"Flynnnnnnnnnnnnnnn."Ethan's mother said giving me a hug. And when she finally lets go.
"Oh my gosh, your so grown, and handsome. Why are you here for?"she asked with one hand on her hip and she was holding my hand.
"For Ethan, I'm just checking him out."I said.
"Oh he's upstairs probably on his phone or sleeping, you can go upstairs and check."
"Alright by."I said waving good bye to her while I go upstairs.
   I slammed the door open and Ethan wasn't his room, I just sat on his bed, because he was in the shower and I can here him getting out. In 1, 2, 3...
"Flynnnn, what the heck. Get out?"he screamed.
"No."
"Can you at least just go in the bathroom, cuz I have to change."
"Ya sure, I need to go use the bathroom."I said walking to the bathroom. Once I got out Ethan was already changed.
"Damn you change fast."I said.
"That's what happens when you have to wake up 5 in the morning every day to bring your friend to school. But thank you."he said fixing his hair checking himself in the mirror.
"Listen why are you so stubborn?"I asked sitting down on his chair slouching with my arms crossed.
"I don't know, you told all of our friends out loud about my dad, you kissed Jessica, and I'm, I'm, jealous."he said . I just started laughing with my hands covering my face.
"I never told no one about your dad."I said.
"You know what never mind."he said as he put his shirt on quickly, and his face was red.
"Why are you so mad?"I said starring at him up and down with a smirk on my face.
"The medicine your doctor gave you made you forget everything you said when you were at the hospital, and you literally screamed things about my father and I got mad and left. That's why I'm so mad."he said he was sitting in his office chair with his hands on his face.
"Kid I'm sorry."I said still smiling.
"Ya, ok."Ethan said still in his position.
"Listen do you want to learn how to fight?"
"No."he scream.
"Pussy, are you sure."
"Yes, Flynn."
"Ok."
"Bye."I said on my way out his bedroom door.
"Wait...."Ethan said, and I turned around.
"Lets watch something."he said.
"Great."
    Alright what I saw on my phone, the contest it was about how couples from my school, they take pictures of how cute they are and they post them on Instagram and you have a week to post the picture, I think me and Clare would win, I will tell her tomorrow. I'm going to hire a photographer and everything. Nudes, mirror selfies, and more. It's gonna be something special, so special. Couple goals.