Sissy's First Day

_Flynn's Perspective_

Today, is going to be a annoying day, it is Xiomara's first day at my school and lots of questions will be answered. I personally don't like answering question because I answer them everyday. Jessica is in the shower, and Xiomara is blow drying her hair. And i'm eating an apple in the porch waiting for the girls to get ready to leave in the car.
"Hello my handsome brother, are you ready to watch your school collapse into two? The people pleasers and the haters."Xiomara said, so looked so excited.
"What the hell are you talking about?"I said.
"Aren't you like popular or something?"she said as she carefully sit next to me.
"Yea but I don't really care."I said biting into my apple.
"Well you have a Sister now... so you have to care because the people will care."Xiomara slapped my thigh, I just looked at her in disgust.
"Get in the car."I said.
"But-"
"No buts, get in the car your talking to much."
   Xiomara and I got into the car and she was in the passengers seat. Xiomara asked if there's an aux and I gave it to her and she blasts and California valley girl music. I didn't know she would get this preppy. But now that I think about the phrase 'There can't two queens in one castle' this will be an interesting day with Veronica and Xiomara. I just laughed.
"Hey, why are you laughing for?"she said.
"Oh look, Jessica's here."I said honking at her.
"The hell took you so long?"I ask.
"Sorry, I was flat ironing my hair."Jessica said running her hands threw her hair.
"More than it already is?"Xiomara said with a smirk.
"Alright that's enough, lets go."i said starting the car.
   Once i stepped into my school people where looking at me. Some where surprised. Some where disgusted. And most where jealous. Girls. But I in the other hand was waiting for the queen of the castle to step on her throne. And there she was waiting for me at my locker.
"Hey Flynn. Who's she?"she said leaning on the locker with her 4 inch heels looking at Xiomara.
"My sister."
"Hello its nice to meet you. Now listen if you think your better than me your not so figure a way to put yourself down before i do."Veronica said kissed my cheek and walked away.
"Welcome to Village High School."i said walking to the main office to get Xiomara's schedule.
"What the hell is wrong with her? Is she your girlfriend? Why didnt you say anything?"
"Stop the questions. Lets go."i said to Xiomara.
"We have the same classes?"she said.
"Yep."
Sorry for disappearing I started school and stuff and I just procrastinated so yeah.