I Hate Weddings

I have to go to Clare's Aunts wedding, even though I don't like weddings. I got into my car and drove to the place Clare said the wedding was going to be in. As soon as I got there nobody was outside. It was only me. I went up the stairs to the entrance, and till I saw Clare. She looked so cute, gorgeous, beautiful. I walked up to her and placed my hand on her shoulder and kissed her on the cheek. She looked surprised.
"Hey, you missed when they said I do." She said.
"Ok."
I sat down behind her. Her mom was looking at us surprised.
"So what's happening." I whispered to Clare.
"This woman is taking a long time to explain what's going to be happening in the wedding."she explained.
"First where going to have the photos, than food, dance, and games."the woman said.
She got out of the stage and Clare's aunt walked towards Clare and just looked at her.
"Ooh, look at my niece, all grown up. And who's this gentle man here?" She asked Clare.
"That's my boyfriend."she said. Clare's father started choking on the water, I tried hard not to laugh.
"Come on, let take some photos" the aunt said and lead Clare to take some photos.
When Clare sat back down she looked at her father, he was staring me up and down.
"Dad, I'm sorry I haven't told you I had a boyfriend, though this is Flynn"
I waved at them.
"I know you, the boy that gave my daughter a nose bleed." She said.
I chuckled. "I'm so sorry about that, even though that happened a long time ago."
"Mom!" Clare said.
"What its true" Clare mom said with her arms crossed around her chest and looked the other way.
"Clare!" Other family members called her name. I was left alone sitting on a chair, by my self on a table. Just because of that I stood up and went outside. I walked to my car and grabbed a cigar. And went to the front of the building. I left note to Clare saying.

Im outside if you need me
                       -Flynn

I started smoking and I heard high heels clanking noise banging on the stairs. When I turned around and saw who it was it. It was Clare.
"Hey beautiful."I said.
"Hi Flynn."she said slowly walking up to me.
"The last time I ever saw you where a dress was on graduation, and that was a long time ago" I said.
"Ya, I know"
"Can you not smoke here?" Clare asked.
"Why you have asthma?"I asked.
"No, but other people here do."
"Oh."
I through my cigarette butt on the ground and stepped on it.
"Thanks." Clare said.
I got closer to her and started kissing her. I placed my arms on her waist, slowly touching her butt.
"Babe!"
"What."I said laughing.
"Stop."
"Ok."
I started walking to my car.
"Where are you going?"she asked.
"Home."
"Ok bye"
"B-" some one cut me off.
"Clare come on people want to take pictures of you!" Some guys screamed.
And I started driving home.