New Book

The moon is shining brighter, the winds are blowing faster, the calm and serenity of the night, made her look like an angel

The moon is shining brighter, the winds are blowing faster, the calm and serenity of the night, made her look like an angel... Her soft hands held in his rough ones, firmly yet softly... His eyes gazing into her those of charcoals, his lips curving in the end which made him look more handsome than ever.

The waves hitting their legs, as they stood silently staring into each-other's eyes. " Some memories gives pain, some memories makes us smiles, but your each memory gives me happiness that can only be given by you... My each dream belongs to you, my each wish is to have you in my life, my each prayer is you and my each desire is to be with you... Will you change my dream to a reality Aarohi? Will you become my light to continue to live my dark life? Will you be mine Aarohi?" Abhimanyu asked as he looked deep into her eyes.

"But Why?" Aarohi asked looking up to him. "Because I love you Aarohi.. And willing to be with you forever." He said kissing her both knuckles.

Aarohi took back her hands and took few steps behind. " But I don't Abhi, I don't love you... All this is not meant to be.... We are not meant to be... I thought I know you Abhi but this!! This is very cheap knowing you know everything and about my situation still! Still you are asking me to love you back?" Aarohi said..

"It's been nearly 5 years now Aarohi! And why the hell do you show your care to me? Why are you acting nice to me? I thought you love me too!" Abhimanyu exclaims and Aarohi gives him an unbelievable look. "You can never be in my heart Abhi, don't hurt yourself." She said angrily moving more far away from him.

"But why?" He whispered loud enough to reach her ears, "Because the hate I have for you... Will always win against everything Abhimanyu Varma! I HATE YOU!" She screamed the last part, running away... Leaving him broken, beyond the infinity..

The world of passion, where there is no place for doubts...

One suffered heart break, one suffered heart ache,

One knew the pain of losing someone, One knew the pain of watching your loved ones with other person.

Join the journey of love, heartache and pain... Join the journey of Aarohi and Abhimanyu and learn how two hearts whisperes among themselves, silently...

Hey guys, thank you for all the love you guys showed on all of my works! I hope you all are in good health, both physically and mentally!

This is my another work, different from the concept of my previous works! Please do give it a try, I am sure you all won't be disappointed!

Love-Anya ❤️