Sneak Peek

Priya stood infront of the mirror touching her kumkum and mangalsutra as she let herself realise that all of this is true.. and not false.. it's not a dream..

      Two arms snaked down from Priya's waist and she know the culprit. Abhay slwoly removed the hair which was left open on and he traced his fingers on her back  and pulled the strings of her blouse earning a gasp from Priya. His gaze didn't left her's as he watched her breath becoming uneven from the mirror.

         He breathed near her neck and licked there making her gasp as his arm travelled to her waist and squeezed it hard. She closed her eyes as he continued to assualt her body putting her on fire.

         His hands reached her pallu and and started doing it undone.. there she stood... In her blouse looking disheveled... Her long hair is messed up and her red saree is pooled down her feet. He turned her towards him  looked into her eyes... And then slowly  decreased the distance between them...

🔥🔥🔥 What's going on!!!?
Stay tuned to know more! Please do vote, comment and if possible share the story. Will mean alot to me more than you guys think.

Haayee. Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai baghwan! 🙈🙈

Much Love-Sharanya ❤️