Past part-4 A stranger?

•Chapter-20•

•Chapter-20•

Priya's POV:

I didn't went to college and continued lying to mom and for what like 1 whole week. Call me anything you want but it's my embarrassment that stopped me from  going anywhere.

I haven't seen nor heard anything about that jerk again to which Iam quiet glad. I sighed as the nth time Sam tried to convince me to go out as today is saturday. We don't have college on Saturdays and Sundays not like now Iam going though.

I smiled as I saw her endless attempts and huffs and puffs. Not wanting to disappoint her I woke up and got ready in a simple outfit of red top and jeans.

( Pictures are just for representation

( Pictures are just for representation. Priya's outfit 👆)

I left my hair open. We both are just left the premises of our dorms when I felt someone jumping on my foot. They touched my foot and are sobbing badly.

My eyes went wide. I have a doubt it's the same one Iam thinking but isn't confirmed yet. That person lifted his face showing his features. He is Harsha!

My eyes went wide as I saw plasters on his nose and forehead. He even have a broken hand. He is crying. "Sister iam so sorry for misbehaving with you. Please take your dupatta." He said and called his friend who brought my dupatta was neatly folded.

" I myself washed it. I hope you forgive me. Iam so sorry Priya sister." He said.

"What happened?" I asked him. "Please don't ask me anything and please tell me you forgive or else he- I mean I won't be able to forgive myself." He said. But I caught it when he said 'he'. That person must have told him not to say anything.

"Fine. Just don't behave the same way with anyone." I said and later he went away after apologizing couple of times.

Me and Sam went to cafe coffee day near our dorms and drank coffee. Later we went to near by park and had someone fun. At 6 in the evening we both returned but something very odd caught my eyes. There is a flower bouquet and a teddy bear with a box full of chocolates. As I lifted them I saw a letter too.