His Bride..

•Chapter-48•

•Chapter-48•

Priya's POV:

Days passed on while we all got very excited with Sameera's marriage. I am literally on clouds to think that we will be best friends for life now that she will mostly stay with me in Delhi.

I am cooking food currently in Delhi and tomorrow is our trip to Hyderabad since Sam's marriage is 5 days from now.

I have already went there for shopping and for few things since I promised aunty I do be taking care of duties personally. Even Abhay came too. Being with him sometimes make me forget that whether this man has really got into an accident and was in coma and forgot his memories.. mostly he is the same man I left- no they made me leave behind..

Sometimes he acts all cozy and sometimes like a complete douchebag! I was adding the curry leaves and onions in the curry when I felt hands on my stomach slipping through my top and laying them on my bare waist.

I elbowed him but he is not leaving and I started to hit him but to my surprise he is not leaving and top to that his hands are strangely cold making me wonder whether he is really Abhay.

"Priya!" I heard Abhay's voice from distant probably from our room and my breath hitched... I immediately took the spoon in my hands which is hot and pressed it on his hands and that person screamed.

I turned looked at Tharun and took the near by knife and stabbed his hands as he screamed in pain. From my corner of eyes I saw Abhay descending the steps and as his eyes landed on Tharun he fastened his steps and came towards me.

"What happened?" He asked cupping my face as tears started to roll down my face.... He immediately turned towards him and punched him in his face... "WHO THE FUCK LET YOU IN?" Abhay screamed making me flinch back.

" Oh.. my friend...I just wanted to see you and came here but your wife invited me with her hotness inside..." He said sending lust full glances at me as tears flowed from my eyes continuously.

Before I can react I felt Abhay punching him in his eyes. Tharun tried to dodge him off but failed miserably as his one hand is already injured because of me.

"HOW. *punches* DARE *punches* YOU *punches* TO *punches* LOOK AT HER!" He screamed and started kicking him. He took the nearby vase and thrashed it on Tharun's body.

He was about to punch him again but I stopped him saying he will kill him. Tharun started laughing like a psycho and I saw nerves popping from Abhay's neck and hand indicating his raging anger but I hugged his hand tightly... I felt him calm down...

" I just came to warn you to take care of your precious wife.. or else... You know what will happen." He said and limped out.

"Just who the fuck let him in. Let me go out chec-" "Don't leave me please.. " I said as he looked at me with worried eyes..