My other works.

Broken Destinies:

A story about four people, Surya, Vanya and Jhanvi, Adwait. There is love, there is hate, there is passion, there is hotness, there are guns, there are flowers, there are thrones,

An interesting romance and mystry is yet to reveal. Join their journey to know more.

Lag Jaa Gale (Short Story):

A short story about a 12 year old Mynah, who never was educated and worked very hard with her mother. She sings like a bird and very calm and matured.

      She lived her life in misery until one day she got a great opportunity to perform in a singing show, but for that she have to act blind, what will she do?

To know more do read the short story, I hope you all will like it.

Damini (Short Story):

Damini, is a short story about a girl who have everything, loving parents, good in studies... But something is missing in her life and to find that she left her precious people...

      A heart breaking story of a girl and a story that shows the connection between a child and her parents, I am sure you all will like it, just do give it a try.

Aarti- Just an another woman? (Short story):

This story reflects the society. A story that burns your heart with pain. A story which shows you the bitterness of the society. A story of Aarti and many women like her.

Do read the story and I hope you all will like it!