Marriage and More

•Chapter-12•

Priya's POV:

Life is a bliss with him. The love he shows, the care he takes towards me is everything. It just feels like the past...

Today is my Mehandi day. Currently iam sitting between all of my cousins. They are teasing me with Abhay's name continuously.

Whenever someone takes his name it's like my cheeks have their own mind to get red immediately. From that day onwards Abhay calls me daily at night. We talk, talk and talk till we both get sleepy.

He doesn't say much.. just listens to my blabbers, laughs when I say something funny. His laugh is something which make me feel like iam loving for that, which keeps me sane, which makes my day.

He not only talks with me we will do video conference too. He will show me angel daily when she is asleep. He shows how she talks in sleep. He does everything I wished in the past. He is everything I wanted in the past.

"Arey Priya you can dream about your fiance later. Concentrate on the Mehandi now. She has been asking you since 5 minutes to where to keep Abhay's name in your hand." Naira my cousin said and laughed making everyone laugh too. I blushed hard and told the designer to keep it where he won't find that soon. She gave me a teasing look and I looked down with shyness.

The designer soon completed the Mehandi design. Its very beautiful.

(Pictures are only for representation)

Soon the chaos started around us with lots of music and dance. Mom, dad and everyone in the family are looking very happy. The spark in their is enough to make me feel alive. They are so happy. But the question is am I happy?

The very next day is haldi. My morning started with Greeshma's scary voice. Who happens to be one of my close cousin.

I was forcefully pulled off from my bed and sent to washroom to get ready for the day.

After that I was asked to perform some Pooja and I did that. Later I got dressed in a yellow color dress with flowers accessories. I clearly told everyone to not do makeup.