Good Bye part-2

•Chapter-60 part-2•

•Chapter-60 part-2•

Author's POV:

"Ahhh." Priya's mother Sharada is moaning with pain.. "You! Can't you just stay QUIET!" Screamed Tharuni at the old woman receiving a growl from Megha who kept her hands on the swollen belly now.

          " One more time hurting my badi ma... I will rip your head from your NECK!" screamed an angry Megha making Tharuni snort. "The bitch is having a big mouth don't you think?" She asked Rihaan who is sitting in the chair and is looking at his niece who is now sleeping after crying for hours...

      "Where is Tharun?" He asked and Tharuni hmm-ed. "He went out to bring some juice for my bhaaaaabi." She said and Megha angrily looked away.

             " I never wanted to do this with them... You are forcing me Rihaan." Megha gritted as few tears rolled down from her eyes. "Looks like your pregnancy harmones are on sweety.. you are crying so much today." Rihaan said sighing looking at Megha.

            "This is not good.. you all are doing bad..." They heard Sharada and Rihaan sighed with frustration. "Your beti will soon join you aunty.. don't worry." He said gritting his teeth.

         "I will go home now. I am not feeling well." Megha said carefully getting from her place as she walked towards the exit. "Pregnancy really is messing with her." She heard Tharuni saying as she came out of the room. She got down from the steps slowly.

          The late night's winds made her long black hair move to all directions... She never liked her long hair... It always disturbed her but for him...she is doing this. Love changes all of us...

           Before we meet the person our perception towards love will change after we meet them... We wants to be 'that' person in their life which they desired for and longed for and for him... She changed every fiber in her... Now she understood... How Priya felt when she acted cozily to Abhay... Now he is out of hands... Now he doesn't love her... He just used her... For his revenge.. maybe... This is the cost of her sins... Cost of getting married to her two months love by whom she was fucked many times..

          Those were the days after Abhay's accident and Coma... She wasn't that type of girl who does one night stands.. her standards are only upto make outs. She casually sat in the seat of the drinks area... All the while feeling an intense gaze of him on her.

         She was already pissed about her badi ma and bade papa moving to Mumbai for their daughter! She always loved them because they showed the affection towards her which her parents lacked in showing her. Her badi ma is like a mother figure to her... But Priya! She was lucky to have both of them and when she got Abhay who looked at her with stars in his eyes... She couldn't control the anger and jealous in her of her cousin.

       Priya used to be the reason she gets scolds and sometimes beatings too! She was first in everything since childhood and she never liked study... She was always interested in dance but her parents didn't like the idea of her dancing... As each day passed Megha got to know how much she study.. she can never be Priya.. and her parents can't be satisfied with her... So she changed her route and became the bitch everyone needs but no one gets.