Messed Up Life!!

Chapter 3

Author's POV:

After having some fun time with Vikram and Ajay, Abhay returned to his home. He went and washed his hand before playing with his daughter for sometime.

He will forget the time when he is with his little angel. She an apple of eye for her grandparents, for him and for his friends. They all love her to the moon and back and will do anything for her.

After playing with her in crib he went to his room removed his wallet and watch along with his phone threw them on bed went to his bathroom. He switched on the shower. As the geyser was on warm water released through the holes of the shower. The warm water entered his scalp which made him relaxed. He washed his hair with shampoo and rinsed. After having his bath he came out and went to his wardrobe.

He picked out grey tee paired with black sweat pants. He came out after wearing them. He picked his phone and was checking some notifications when he remembered that his mother sent him a picture of a girl.

He immediately opened his WhatsApp. He don't know why but there is something wrong with his heart when his mom mentioned the name of the girl. The image should be downloaded so he touched the pace to download it.

When the image is loading he is becoming impatient. Finally the image opened and his heart beat raised without his knowledge. His eyes glued to the phone drinking every ounce of her beauty. But beauty can be deceiving he thought. But why his mom will select a girl without enquiring. Morning too she was confident. But he can't take risk. His daughter is more important. So she will be a mother to his daughter but for him..... she is nothing.

Thinking this he again looked at her picture. She is in a pink colour dress. Her milky skin is glowing. Her eyes are twinkled in the picture. And her smile.... it will lit up anyone's mood. When he was busy in admiring his soon to be wife his mom entered his room.

She found her son looking at her future bahu's picture. She smiled at that. "Look Abhay I know you must be confused but she is a nice girl." She said. That's what he thought about Megha too. But she disappointed him. He thought.

"Whatever mom. Now it's all up to you. She will be as your bahu and mother to Diya but I think I can't give her place as my wife. Also she will be in our lives until she takes care of Diya. If she hurt my daughter then I dont care who ever she is she will be out of this house and I will make sure she repent her mistake of not caring about my daughter." He said.

"Abhay.." "Please mom. Just let me take some decisions as I am the one who is going to live with her" he cut her off and said that. Without having anything to say his mother went out of his room.

If she treat his daughter badly then he will see the end of her. She will be a mother to his daughter. That's it. He should avoid her either by hook or crook

*~*

In Priya's place after her mother revealed truth to her.....

"Mom how can you do this? You know about him and he is married too". She tried to reason but all in vain as her mother snapped her "Shutup Priya we know what is good and bad for you. How many days you will be like this? How many days we have to see our daughter dying infront of us daily and yeah his marriage got cancelled. Listen Priya I am not begging! I am warning you that I will never see your face if you deny me. You. Know. Me. Priya." Her mother said in final tone and left the place.

How can I marry him? How can anyone marry their nightmare.? A beautiful nightmare that I am running away from. A nightmare which may burn me. A nightmare which may take my solace. Priya thought before falling asleep.