After the past.

•Chapter-41•

•Chapter-41•

Author's POV:

On the other hand Abhay became some what distant as he felt something was off but brushed it off when his parents started acting normal again until one day a girl entered his life as secretary. She made him believe that she loves him but for some reason whenever he was with her his heart used to be as if he is betraying someone but he brushed it off. Soon after a year his cousin Gautam who was close to him died making him adopt Diya who was Months baby..

     Megha liked Tharun with a single glance when they met in the club for the first time and got shocked when he said that he is a rival of her crush. She was ready to do anything help him and that help was to intoxiate Abhay in her love.. at some part she got success but in the end she ran away from wedding due to her feelings towards Tharun. At first she almost got Abhay... but her sister Amaira? Will she let her live peacefully... Amaira started showing Abhay pictures of her Priya and started mentioning about her more...

       One day she along with her husband Ajay took him in the direction of the mansion where they together used to live happily. Abhay felt like his head was spinning when he tried to forcefully remember when he came here despite of Ajay's constant warnings which made them worried. His parents are the one who planned this and were so guilty and asked him to not go there anymore.

      Later after a month or two Abhay himself went in the same route with Vikram since his parents left India and started staying in America. Vikram was so worried that he begged Abhay not to go but Abhay was persistent and when they entered unlike last time nothing happened except that he got down and looked at the surroundings... When this news reached the ears of the elders they were happy and at the same time Megha ran away from the marriage making them more happy.

       When they got to know that their son was going to marry someone like Megha the anger of Vandana reached it's maximum point and scolded him pretty badly but Abhay became def to it and threatened that he won't marry anyone but her because at one point she accepted Diya too but all those things got shattered and Abhay felt nothing but disappointment. Nothing more and nothing less.

    But this made a chance to Vandana now to fight against her son's wishes and make him marry the girl she choose. When all these things reached the ears of Sharmas all their worries came back but felt relived as Atleast now they can make their children happy and that's how they made them get married.

   •Present

What happened before we started past:

  After watching Priya talking with Aaryash Abhay got angry and drunk confessed Priya and passed out while Priya started think about past...

Continuation of Present: