Mr&Mrs.Rathod

A surprise chapter to you all 😂

A surprise chapter to you all 😂. Enjoyyyy also strong mature content ahead. Read at your own risk!

Chaptet-61•

Author's POV:

" Thank you for helping me save my badi ma and cousin... And for that.... As per our deal... I am leaving tonight." Megha said keeping the last pile of her clothes in the bag.

"Why did you come to Abhay, when I clearly asked you not to. I told I will help you out." Tharun said lighting the cigarette and keeping it in his mouth. "I don't trust you, when it comes to his destruction... I know you will be ready to break any promises." She said now zipping the bag.

"Even I took revenge on Rihaan for not helping me. Why will I betray you, when that costs my freedom." He said emphasizing the word ' freedom '. Megha looked up at him.

"Thank you so much for this. Don't search for me like you did last time." She said and took the bag in her hands carefully...

He came forward and offered help to carry the bag, but she denied showing her hand to him. "That's because my parents want me to and my stupid sister can't control her words.. I got stucked up... With you!" He said snarling.

"One last time." She mumbled and caught him off-guard by kissing his lips for a brief 15 seconds before moving away with her belongings, while he stood there like a fool, not even realising that he just lost a gem... While playing with rocks.

He remembered how she begged him to help her relatives, how she suggested the thing she would never do for anyone, already he had plans of talking to Abhay about this abduction and Megha asking for the same, resulted to get him two benefits on same thing.

He closed his eyes, fell on her bed... Letting her fragrance play games with his mind.

Priya's POV:

I stared at the rain from our room's window, the coolness from it is making me shiver. I covered myself from the coolness by hugging myself.

It's been 5days! Since we shifted to our old beautiful world... The house is still same but is super clean than the previous time I have visited... I stood in our bedroom's balcony.. enjoying the nature.. the clock stucked 9 , Diya is not in home, my in-laws and mom wanted to spend sometime with her so they came here and took her yesterday... The home without her is boring for me... After all, I came here in his life again because of her.

Our talks are less,no! There are no talks at all! I thought and looked at our wedding photo which is hanging on the wall, it's our first wedding one's.

I smiled looking at his happy face and realised how much more I mean to him than he actually shows, I am his world since 7 years... I started getting those letters from his since my first year college in here and i met him in my last year, fell in love got married to him with in one year... Lived with him for six months and lived without him for 3 years! With his memories haunting everytime I breath.