Past part-2 Going to college - 1

So I decided to keep this banner in every chapter from now on

So I decided to keep this banner in every chapter from now on. Thank you TeluguUsers_2020 and Sasanka54 for making this banner as I requested in the cover shop. And people if you want any sort of covers you can contact them. Because the team is doing a fab job I must say ❤️.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

•Chapter-18

Priya's POV:

" Hair oil?"

"Done" I said.

"Combs?"

"Done"

" Sanitary napkins?"

"Done!"

"Perfume?"

"Done"

"Hair brushes?"

"Done"

And the list went on as my mom asked regarding the things whether I packed or not.

Huffing and puffing we both completed the biggest task that was in our hands. I finally zipped the bag. It is 2 in the afternoon and we are all done what like packing my stuff. Iam very hungry as hell.

       "Mom! I am very hungry do something na!"I threw a tantrum. Even though we had lunch at 12 Iam still hungry.

          Even after sometime as she haven't responded I looked at her and found her having tears in her eyes. I got panicked and went towards her. I wiped her tears away with the Hem of  my t-shirt. "Mumma! Why are you crying?" I asked her.

        She smiled at me and ran her hands around my face stoping and cupping my cheeks now she pulled me towards her and hugged me. She kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly. "If you are going now then who will order me around to make this and that? Now if you leave who will be there to look after this old woman?" She said as few more tears rolled down her cheeks.

         Even though a lump formed in my throat I covered it with a very fake smile of mine and kissed her cheeks. "Mumma you are behaving as if Iam going to my in-laws place. It's not like Iam getting married tomorrow that you have to cry this much. I will come for holidays and whenever you want you can come and visit me there." I said in a small comforting voice to which her eyes shimmered with utmost love and care and proud too.

        She took my both hands and looked into my eyes. "Don't know in which house this legs go but Iam sure they are very lucky." She said.

     My cheeks burned immediately and I gave her slight push blushingly. "Go Mumma. Don't bring that topic now. Iam not going anywhere." I mumbled and bent my head as I felt heat creating and radiating from my ears and neck.