Proposal!

Chapter 2

Author's POV:

       What will you do when your past is haunting you? Some memories are just like that.... even though we want to erase them from our life they will stick tightly to us.....

         That's what happening with Priya. She cant live like before. The lively, happy, kickass girl has gone and now replaced with a matured, strong facade woman. People thinks that she has ego problems and wont mingle with people easily. And some even says that she is heartless as she rejected so many guys... some even doubted if she is straight... That's how society treats you when you wont dance on its tunes....

         Annoyed with her parents and the family members Priya told nth time that she didn't want to get married but seriously whom she is joking to? Her mother is soooo persistent to make her married... cant they just understand that she doesn't want to? Cant they understand there are some wounds which are not healing? How can she love another guy when her heart is ripped from its place and forcefully taken by Him.

         It's easy to say the words 'move on' but is it easy? Can someone forget the love, memories, happiness, intimacy, caring, pain, grief and guilt so easily? She spent years with him... happily.... but now the word happiness was erased from her dictionary and from her life...

         Thinking about all these Priya never realized when her mom came inside her room. It's a lazy sunday so Priya thought to write some poetry but looks like her mother has different plans fro her today..

             "Priyaa" her mom called her. "Yes mom? What do you want?" She asked "Look Priya I know you are still thinking about past but there is this guy..... his name is Abhay. Beta Abhay is a good guy trust me. Also he is having a great background. His parents are good too. They all live in America and he lives in Delhi. Listen to me Priya he is a great guy and agree to this alliance." Pleaded her mom. "Okay mom your wish." She said not noticing the guy's name.. she did that absent mindedly and tierd of all the drama in her life. She wanted to give chance to this marriage.

            Her mom is grinning to ears but suddenly realisation hit her. She looked at her mom and stopped her from going out. "Mom what is the guy name?" She asked " A- A- Abhay" her mom replied closing her eyes tightly... "Abhay what mom? What's his surname?" She asked noticing the tense face of her mom... " Abhay R-Rathod" her mom said and Priya's face paled hearing his name.....

At the same time in America....

       A guy is typing something furiously on his laptop. He is in the CEO chair. He is so involved in work when the door of his office opened with a bang....

           "Look Abhay she is the girl I want you to marry. Listen to me bacha she is really good. I personally met her. She is a good match for you." His mom said. "Then what about Diya mom? Will she accept Diya.?" He asked. "Dont worry about her. I will take care of everything." Saying this his mom left my room. He sighed and thought another gold digger is coming.

           He cant control his anger now at the moment. He want something refreshing so he took his cigarette and went towards the glass door which is in his office. Mostly he will stay in Delhi but his parents asked him a visit. Currently he is in his America branch office.

                The busy roads of NewYork greeted his eyes. He took a puff of his cigarette and closed his eyes and tried to remember his Megha. No she isn't his. Of she is then she wont leave him for someone like Tarun. It broke his heart when she declined that she wont marry him. It's not like he was head over heels for her but it still hurt his ego.

      She not only declined him but also his daughter. His daughter is his everything. Diya. Just like her name she lit up his entire world......

                 Thinking about this he suddenly remembered his mom's words. At the same moment his phone pinged. He looked at the screen to see his mother sent him a pic.

             When he was about to open the pic the door to his office opened revealing his best buddy Vikram known as Vicky. "Hey man!! Wassup?" He asked. So he closed his phone and replied him nothing.

"          Ok wanna go out for ride?" Vicky asked. As his mood is not he too agreed to go with him. Forgetting about the girl whom his mom demanded him to marry...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyyy people!! Sudden update!!

But why?

Because it's my birthday. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

Do tell me about the chapter and do check Destined to be Mine too as I updated the both books as treat!!

Please vote,comment and support me.

Love- Author❤