Diya's Birthday part-2

•Chapter-55•

•Chapter-55•

Author's POV:

Since Abhay had a tiring journey he took rest in house and Priya with her baby and in-laws left to temple.

       Priya held Diya in her arms and both the girls looked so beautiful twinning and twinkling.

      Diya is looking so beautiful with Pattu langa and in the traditional look too she is like a little doll.

       They soon reached the temple and they entered inside. They prayed for family's prosperity and happiness and then returned after sometime. They spent the lunch with all the laughter and Diya is way too happy to meet her father.

    Abhay is not leaving a chance to tease Priya whenever no one is looking. He missed her so badly but the work pressure there ate him up and made him even yell at her.... After cutting the call he felt so bad and then the next day evening he boarded his flight for two reasons. One this is the first birthday of Diya after Priya came to their life and two to meet his wife too but he will not agree to that will he?

        After lunch everyone went to their respective rooms to lay down for sometime and Diya too is sleeping soundly. She is already in her casual.

     Priya changed into a yellow colour silk plain saree paired with plain red blouse. She came out tying her hair in bun and saw Abhay sitting on the bed looking at his phone and she saw him looking at her as if he felt her presence.

       She gave him her most beautiful smile which always stole his heart without mercy... The smile to which he fell for and those black eyes... Those black eyes might contain some black magic else why he is feeling like looking into them the more and more?

     His eyes burned her body and she looked away feeling shy even though this is not the first time. She slowly went towards him and sat beside him. He immediately kept his head in her lap and sighed as he felt like home...

       She trailed her fingers to his hair and scalp and as if it is an instinct she started brushing and massaging his scalp making him forget all those tensions which ate his mind. "How the work went there?" She asked him and he nodded in okay. He closed his eyes and felt her kissing his forehead and smiled as if he earned a million dollar prize... Well her being with him is no less than a fortune right? Even though he acted like fool and tortured her with his craziness and hurtful rude behavior... She is still here?

    Isn't he a lucky one that he got an angel who understands him? Isn't he lucky that he got someone who is looking after a baby who is not even hers? He got up slowly from her lap and pulled her towards him.

          He breathed near her cheek and kissed her there making her heart go crazy... It's just been 2weeks and she is feeling like it's been eternity since she is with him.