Past Part-1 Life before.

• Chapter-17 •

The  past starts from here..

                  * Loading...loading...*

                This is what its showing from past one and half hour... I sighed as the nth time the website shown its busy to load the results now.. you all must be wondering what results.... today the government released my intermediate results what like about 2 freaking hours ago but see here I am struck with this 'the-server-is-busy-please-try-again' . i huffed and pushed the mouse away..

*ouw ouw*

              My puppy Lillian screamed me.. my needy baby..  I thought before taking it in my lap. "See Lilly one day this website will kill me for sure! I mean see yaar its been freaking one and half hour since Iam trying to get this bloody damn results.." I whined to Lilly who barked in low pitch indicating she agrees with me. " Does it came?" asked my mother to which I pouted and nodded no.

                                            " Its okay baby.. you will soon come to know. Now be my baby and go out for sometime-" " She wont go anywhere Sharadha! if she wants she can go and do walking in the terrace." My dad said entering in my room. I huffed at him when he tried to pinch my cheeks. "Darling! please understand your father. I don't want any asshole to lay their eyes on you princess." he said making me glare at him. "That doesn't mean you could jail me here in my room dad! All my life since nursery  I was sent to school in a bloody auto.. if not that you or any other of your friends dropped me. I never went out on my own.. Look at Sam's father.. he is sending her everywhere, but look at you always keeping me in home as if I am some precious possession of you!" I said the last words in a barely audible whispers.

                              Its true that he never sent me out on my own even at this age which kinda made me a lone bird. Apart from  Sam not even a single person talks with me in school because they all are afraid  to talk  my dad. Because of him  no male living thing even looks in my direction.

       He is a very influential person in our town. We have several branches of our company all over India.. We aren't much rich but still we are rich.. some what more that upper middle class . Which is another reason for not sending me out as we have some business rivals. 

                                                                        " Hey now once more try your results! Who knows maybe my lucky presence will help you!" my dad said trying to change the topic.  I gave him an unbelievable look and as he said I again tried.. This time the results came making me scream in joy.

                                                                              Its showing that I got 97% . I ran hugged my parents... they both kissed my forehead and pinched my cheeks. I did a happy dance with Lilly! Just as we about complete the last step I got a phone call from my best fried Sam. I picked kit up... " Yayyy! Sammy... how much did you got ? I asked her. " I got 96% yaar. I am so happy.." she said excitedly in phone. " Sam I got 97% yaar. We both got good marks" I said squealed excitedly.

                                                                         " Hey with these marks we can apply for that Delhi college which we both wanted to go!" she said excitedly making my smile drop.... I looked at my dad and by seeing him happy about my marks and regarding the conversation we had back then made me cry in disappointment. " Hello Priya, are you there?" asked Sam to which I hummed.

                                 " So what do you say?" she asked excitedly... My face fell more now..  " Sorry yaar. I cant come with you to that college. Bye!" I said and cut the call.. My mom had pity on her face as she noticed me while my dad is busy talking with some relatives who acknowledged my presence now.

                                                                      These relatives and their over excitement regarding the results...  I thought and shook my head.

                                    A week rolled in by me sulking regarding college. We libe in Hyderabad  and me going to Delhi is a big thing. Currently I am in the living room sitting on the sofa. 

*Tring Tring*

collin bell rang making me snap out of my comfort zone. "Maa see who came.." I screamed. "You yourself only see Priya. Iam busy here in the kitchen." Yelled my mother. Grunting I brought up my lazy ass towards the main door. I opened and saw its corear.  I signed it and took it inside home.  

           The corear is on my name so tore it and opened it. It's an application from the same college me and Sam wanted to go. I squealed in joy. My mom came from kitchen and is smiling at me. "You knew?" I asked her jumping up and down.

         She nodded her head and I ran towards her and kissed her cheeks. "Best Mumma. I love you.. and Dad? He did this... Didn't he?" I asked her and she nodded her head.

        I called Sam and shared news with to which she too got excited. The form needs my parents signature and some of my details which I galdly filled up. My mom kept her sign and now we both are eagerly waiting for Dad...

          The clock struch 6 indicating that my dad is about to come. Just as the Collin bell rang I opened and without any prior intimation I jumped on the person... "Thank you Dad.. I love you so much..." I screamed.

          "Hahah kid.. it's ok now jump down before this old man's hip gets broken." He said making me grumble. I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I am very happy. He knows how to keep me happy and I love both of them alot.

            Dad is very cautious regarding everything with me since I was born... He still cared for me like Iam a  toddler and even though it looks cute but sometimes it annoys me.

           There is still one month for my joining in college and both mom and dad were sad thinking about leaving me in a hostel. We spent time everyday in their room and sometimes I even slept with them.... Little did I know then that would be the best times where I would  live my life peacefully... Little did I know that sleeps will be the last best sleep I can ever have in my life.... Little did I know that my life will change drastically after this....

Note: not edited!

Past part-1 ended here. Let's wait and see what will happen in future.

Do tell me how you guys felt reading how Priya used to be there. She was just 17 then... Life truly changes people with situations right?

And this whole past thing will be in Priya's POV cause duh! Abhay forgot everything. If by now anyone who didn't knew this... Abhay is that HIM.

Now I will be updating this book frequently as Destined to be Mine is almost completed with only an epilogue and bonus chapters left. 😞. I still can't believe it.

Anyway. If you still haven't followed me in Instagram... Go and do it.

Also do read my another book Lag Jaa Gale. Which is something new apart from this romance. It's my first time trying short story. Give it a try. Hope you all will like that.

Enough of my rants.

Please do vote, comment and support me.

Love-Anya ❤️.